What are you watching?

I've seen both Wolf Creek films but only just discovered that their is a series.

So watching them, pretty gruesome like the films, but good.

Last edited:
Mr Inbetween is an Australian black comedy-crime drama television series as I thought
Australian series are normally bad am halfway through second season starts a bit iffy but keep with it 👍 really good

Attachments

• 20230124_092003.jpg
    20230124_092003.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 4
Mr Inbetween is an Australian black comedy-crime drama television series as I thought
Australian series are normally bad am halfway through second season starts a bit iffy but keep with it 👍 really good

I've seen this and thought it was brilliant, had me laughing non stop :)

I've downloaded the 1st 2 episodes of The Last Of Us but I'm waiting as I prefer to binge. I loved the game which I've only played on my pc using the PS app. I've pre-ordered the upcoming pc version which isn't playable till March.
The casting for the series is superb.
Also the the Last of us is a HBO production which are usually good imo.

I recently started watching a series called Leverage: Redemption about a gang of conmen/thieves who are really the good guys righting the wrongs of bad guys for people they had hurt.

I then found out that this was a sequel to the original series from 2008, that ran for5 seasons up to 2012, just called Leverage, which I am now watching and enjoying.

Back