What are you watching?

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mrs has just finished nine seasons of Call the Midwife if you want me to post the links, and she enjoyed the Crown. I've just got her season 1 of Ratched to try.

Just watched mini series called Waco. It’s about the FBI and ATF siege at religious leader David Koresh's Branch Davidian compound near Waco in Texas in the spring of 1993. Worth a watch.

The Mrs has just finished nine seasons of Call the Midwife if you want me to post the links, and she enjoyed the Crown. I've just got her season 1 of Ratched to try.
Call the midwife and the crown would not be my thing. My misses loves both. Ratched was good but was a small bit disappointed with the ending.
Thats looks good and has a good cast. I put it on my watchlist thanks. Surprised I never heard of it before.

O just came across this too and it looks good

Call the midwife and the crown would not be my thing. My misses loves both. Ratched was good but was a small bit disappointed with the ending.

Thats looks good and has a good cast. I put it on my watchlist thanks. Surprised I never heard of it before.

O just came across this too and it looks good
If you haven’t seen these worth a watch
The Night of
Godless
When they see us
The sinner
Unbelievable
American crime story
Sex education
Mindhunter
Fargo
Narcos
Ozark
Better call Saul

Tehran was top class ,enjoyed that .
Watching Zero Zero Zero, at the moment.
It's got potential bit a little slow.
..Paul

If you haven’t seen these worth a watch
The Night of
Godless
When they see us
The sinner
Unbelievable
American crime story
Sex education
Mindhunter
Fargo
Narcos
Ozark
Better call Saul

Seen most of them and liked them.

Looks like we have similar taste. Will add the ones i did not see to my watchlist.

Ozark and The Night of are some of the best series i have seen in years.

Been watching Married at first sight and it is an interesting watch. Watching season 6 of Aussie version and it is great - some really awkward moments so far.

London Kills (series)
Designated Survivor (excellent series)
Young Sheldon ( funny series)
Really enjoyed Designated Survivor. Nice that they got to re use the set from House of Cards too 😂

The making of a murderer that’s a crazy bizarre real life story.

The Nexflix documentary about the Yorkshire Ripper is definitely worth watching.
The Queens Gambit
The Undoing
How to get away with murder

A few movies
The king of Staten Island
Palm Springs
Soul
Knives Out
The trial of the Chicago seven

I am going to start watching one called the Night Stalker hunt for a serial killer.
Also Ted Lasso looks interesting

Last edited:
Another one to check out if you can speak Italian or happy to watch with subtitles is Gomorrah -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looking forward to season 5 whenever that gets released.

Also, Godfather of Harlem -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Queens Gambit
Condor

Good couple of series there for you.

Film wise, only thing I've seen this year is Tenet, and I have to say it was incredible.

Back