What am i doing wrong funcard

m4rmite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,hope some of you clever people can help me,
i have a 4000n in ex c&w area and i got Ird from eng's menu and jtagged for the bk number.
I created my flash hex using bk 2.2 on the rst1.4 setting then i downloaded latest inteep(or what i think is the latest) then wrote my funcard 4 using infinity usb pheonix.
My problem is i only get bbc channels can anyone tell me what im doing wrong.

sorry this is confusing ive got Ex Cw Rst 23/08/05 as my inteep and and my flash is what i made with bk2.2 on rst1.4 setting does this help ?

ive ordered an atmega card hopefully will come in the post tommorrow.
Anyways Ex Cw Rst 23/08/05 is this the latest inteep if so i can narrow down my problem to being my flash hex file and also do i need to change anything with this file or just put it on my card as downloaded.
This is my first try at making my own card and wanna get it right then move onto the atmega card when it comes.

i have never done my card that way m8..............

sorry..........

will help you with your atmega thou np...........

What's the card status in the engineers menu?
On the encrypted channels do you get an unsubscribed message or is it blank?

Your problem is you are using the TOxic flash file (which is meant for Atmega cards) with a funcard 4.
If you are using a fun4 then you must make your Rst flash file from the Rst generator and then use the Rst internal eeprom file with it, you cannot mix and match these generators with 1/2 from one and the other 1/2 from another generator ok.
Are you using this Rst int eep? :
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56158
Clive.

oh ok where do i find the latest Rst internal eeprom file or do i need to make it

duh me bit hasty replying sorry about that ive used the file you gave me and everythings sorted.
Im very pleased ive just progged my 1st card thanks guys time for a beer :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Well done another card virgin bites the dust lol
:mexican: :mexican: : party : : party : : party : : party :

Clive.

well done mate glad you finally got it sorted ;)

Back