Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok updated to 3.55 then installed custom firmware FINE
Installed Multiman Fine
Installed FTP Fine

Updated to latest multi man fine
FTP'd 2 games to the games drive fine

launch multiman try to run either game (i get the covers etc..everything looks fine) but wether i choose to run with or without exiting i just get brought back to the PS3 dashboard?

WTF! lol i know 1 of the roms worked previously when i had JB 3.41 using dongle so its not the rip? is there a setting thats wrong somewhere?

It does bring u back to the main screen, if u have a game disk already in the drive then that should change to the game that u selected in multiman

It does bring u back to the main screen, if u have a game disk already in the drive then that should change to the game that u selected in multiman

tried it with a game disk in already and it just plays the game disk? i.e i have need for speed in drive when i go back to the dashboard its need for speed showing

previously when jb using geohoots dongle thing it would show the rom at this stage but its not doing that?

Not sure then m8, try installing cfw again, maybe u got ofw and cfw files mixed up? Also when u installed it did u do it in recovery mode?

Not sure then m8, try installing cfw again, maybe u got ofw and cfw files mixed up? Also when u installed it did u do it in recovery mode?

if it wasnt running custom firmware properly wouldnt have allowed me to install and run ftp and file manager surely?

yeah, you wouldn't be able to install the apps and they would crash if u tried to run them.

These games you're trying to run, are they clean rips just downloaded or games from when u were using them on 3.41? i suspect you've either replaced the eboots OR modifyed them in some way....

if it wasnt running custom firmware properly wouldnt have allowed me to install and run ftp and file manager surely?

Yeah, never thought about that lol, try to install it again but make sure it's in recovery mode when u install it, other than that I can't really help u m8, sorry

U could try installing an older version of multiman I know people had trouble when going straight to the latest multiman, install an older version first then update it in multiman app by pressing r3

yeah, you wouldn't be able to install the apps and they would crash if u tried to run them.

These games you're trying to run, are they clean rips just downloaded or games from when u were using them on 3.41? i suspect you've either replaced the eboots OR modifyed them in some way....

one is a fresh download ive never tried the other was running on 3.41 but was never patched or modded... ill try another couple see if they work? out of interest how do i rip the games to hard drive using multiman could try that and see if a new ripped game works?

Are you using the lv2 patcher before you run your backup manager?

have you installed the bdemu.bin for multimanager? if not it wont load games!

the lv2 thingy is only needed with older versions since incorporated into new

Last edited by a moderator:
was just about to say deam removed bd emulation with multiman 1.16 so you have to install a pkg to get it going. easy enough. If anyone else needs the file I have it sitting here :)

Back