What addons for TV series.

I had to made several several tweaks to Gaia to make it run quicker and few on Seren.
The great feature about these addons is while you are watching a tv show it will scrape for the next episode, so it is ready to watch when finished.

Trying Seren but its soooooo slow on Next Up

Trying Seren but its soooooo slow on Next Up

Are you referring to the up next add on as I don’t use that with Seren or Gaia. I just use the pre-emptive scraping feature within the addons. This scrapes for the next episode just before the episode you are watching ends. This can be set from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.

Are you referring to the up next add on as I don’t use that with Seren or Gaia. I just use the pre-emptive scraping feature within the addons. This scrapes for the next episode just before the episode you are watching ends. This can be set from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.

No is you enter your Trakt account, you get more menu items, under My Shows, you get Next Up, which shows all your next episodes for series that you are watching. On Seren it takes between 2 and 10 mins to load, the equivalent on The Crew (progress) takes 20 -30 secs.

No is you enter your Trakt account, you get more menu items, under My Shows, you get Next Up, which shows all your next episodes for series that you are watching. On Seren it takes between 2 and 10 mins to load, the equivalent on The Crew (progress) takes 20 -30 secs.

I don’t use this feature as I just click on the show I want to watch from my trakt list and choose the episode that is next to watch.
When that episode is nearly finished the next episode has already been scraped and ready to watch

Don't want to sound boring chaps but like I've said earlier in this thread if you use showbox as I think everyone did before it got shut down moviebox is the same only better plus 3 day free trial if you don't like it you can go back to your own preference which am positive you won't

Don't want to sound boring chaps but like I've said earlier in this thread if you use showbox as I think everyone did before it got shut down moviebox is the same only better plus 3 day free trial if you don't like it you can go back to your own preference which am positive you won't

Does it give you access to ultra 4K movies 50-70gb files that stream without buffering. This is the reason I use Real-debrid.

Took me a good bit of head scratching to setup but will help if needed

Yes to all m8

How big are the 4K movie files if it tells you.
What details do you have to give them to use the app and how do you pay for the sub.
Are you running the app on a android box, phone or tablet.

Last edited:
As regards to 4k I haven't got it payment is PayPal you can use on mob tablet firestick and can use on 5 different devices I have it on 2 firesticks 2 Samsung tablet and my mobile

Think I will stick to Real-debrid slightly more expensive but if you can access 4K movies then it sounds like decent deal.

Back