What about this teleport????

corkyvw

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about this new movie thing?is taking over front row?and if so will still be able 2 watch movies on dbox: shocked2 :mad:

corkyvw said:
does anyone know anything about this new movie thing?is taking over front row?and if so will still be able 2 watch movies on dbox: shocked2 :mad:
naw corky front row will go but rest will stay so u can still sell in newmains:Cheers:

scottmac said:
naw corky front row will go but rest will stay so u can still sell in newmains:Cheers:

alrite scott where r u puttiin them oot??what image r u using?

You can not receive teleport or vod channels. Do a searc mate you will find all that you need

de_deej

@de_deej

I no all about the concept of this VOD/Teleport.
BUT didnt I read a post somewhere where you managed to tune into a channel which was showing an ordered movie?

yeah you need to get the frequency using a dvb-c card. If corky using the search function at the top he will find all the info he needs.

I don't see the point in it though as you may get to watch the end of a movie 2 or 3 times but the chances of tuning to the channel the same time they order the movie are highly unlikely.

de_deej

everywhere been doing for months m8 give me a phone ill give u info ask yer uncle mick for it hes got on his mobi

Back