What a headache

Briles

Inactive User
Reaction score
This site contains so much old and spurious info it's untrue. I've been at this hours now, everyone says use search, gr8. Due to old sticky's not kept up to date with the latest files - which are scattered all over this forum in threads useful time downloading installing uninstalling searching files with drivers up to date, unreal. the walls are built of brick in this small room . . . . rant over sorry m8's

Part answer to the above from a frustrated self

What do you need m8 for starters ?

OCD - difficult to find latest version
SDT - don't seach for that, it's the samsung debug tool and there are hunderds of thread that refer to it mostly useless.

Pls someone put in a sticky these tools and allow the latest versions either in the top thread or down it.

Briles said:
Part answer to the above from a frustrated self
What do you need m8 for starters ?
OCD - difficult to find latest version
SDT - don't seach for that, it's the samsung debug tool and there are hunderds of thread that refer to it mostly useless.
Pls someone put in a sticky these tools and allow the latest versions either in the top thread or down it.

try looking here http://www.macraigor.com/ocd_cmd.htm if it says your are using a outdated version you have it set up wrong

Briles said:
This site contains so much old and spurious info it's untrue. I've been at this hours now, everyone says use search, gr8. Due to old sticky's not kept up to date with the latest files - which are scattered all over this forum in threads useful time downloading installing uninstalling searching files with drivers up to date, unreal. the walls are built of brick in this small room . . . . rant over sorry m8's

Must agree with you m8 it is untidy but in most cases you will find what you are looking for ......

If you can't just ask .......

Progress report

Eventually got a number that looked like BK using OCD. Tried SDT with no joy, just 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, though SDT did read IRD. I progged opos card with flash, crypt keys and eeprom, then eventually got Winexp working and loaded loadeep and the modified rom 10 image containing BK and IRD. Put the card in m/c and got nothing other than the free channels. I've re-progged card many times - same result.

I'm probably going to try a funcard next, hopefully that will check BK. IRD is shown as correct on barcode label and in engineers menu, so I know that's right. Anyone know where I could be going wrong - similar experience ?

Back