what a great box this is

rbarcardi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well i could not wait so i've open the et8500 and connected to my old aerial which does not work with my freeview tv picture stutter (very old and not wideband). After doing a search and getting to 90% with no chans found i looked at the back and realised i had it plugged in tuner d swapped it to tuner a and it found 145 chans in secs.

The tuner does seem quite sensitive although i do still get a bit of breakup, but thats not the boxes fault. Installing the hdd was the easiest i've ever done on a e2 box flip a tab out on the side a tray pulls out drop your hdd in and push it back in. It initialized 2tb in a really fast. It has a nice big display on the front of it so you can see whats happening (really handy for me as its going in a media cupboard).

Just got to wait for a cable connection to test the rest now

It really is a great box, just wish the devs would put full kodi on it

does it run kodi direct? not really looked in the feeds. Although i have plenty of firesticks\tv and android boxes for that. But yes would be nice

yeh it will run kodi direct, but its not the same, cannont link up trakt, and real-debrid accounts to exodus

yeh it will run kodi direct, but its not the same, cannont link up trakt, and real-debrid accounts to exodus

Ah never managed to get it to run on my zgemma it used to hang shame about real debrid never used trakt

combine trakt and exodus together create a list of all your favourite shows in trakt, then exodus will keep track of which episodes your have watched when a new episode / season is released etc.

Its really worth it

Back