what a disgrace Scotland was tonight

shower of lucky barstewards.

somebody must have bought a shitload of lucky white heather.

that bad and top the group.

akiltie.gif

Consider this...

The Tartan Army Have Been Baying For Levein's Blood since the first game when we drew 0-0. To sneak a win @ home against that lot.... I think our new manager may have a wee sleepless night tonight.

Seriously woefull performance, i know we're classed as a diddy team these days but come on??!!

Typical Levein Though..... He Gets Nothing In Glesga, lol

They should have health warnings on Scotland games,it dosn't do the old ticker good watching them,if Hutton didn't get that shocker of a tackle there wouldn't of been any time left to get the goal.Lucky feckers.

bigger disgrace that the fans booed the opposition's national anthem.....

bigger disgrace that the fans booed the opposition's national anthem.....

oh and the English are oh so perfect.

it was only some fans who did it. and let the good name of the tartan army down.

Feck Rangers Fans sing God save the Queen and Rule Britannia every week.

:flagwave:

at least their main striker is not out humping every prossy that will drop her knickers while his pregnant wife sits at home.

Last edited:
oh and the English are oh so perfect.

it was only some fans who did it. and let the good name of the tartan army down.

Feck Rangers Fans sing God save the Queen and Rule Britannia every week.

:flagwave:

at least their main striker is not out humping every prossy that will drop her knickers while his pregnant wife sits at home.

lol we're not perfect m8 but the worse thing was u weren't even playing us... u were playing one of the minnows of football and their team and fans did not deserve that....

and no-one here has said what rooney has done is right.. its completely wrong and i agree thats these feckin english footballers need to grow up instead of acting like a bunch of imbeciles! :) lol

lol we're not perfect m8 but the worse thing was u weren't even playing us... u were playing one of the minnows of football and their team and fans did not deserve that....

and no-one here has said what rooney has done is right.. its completely wrong and i agree thats these feckin english footballers need to grow up instead of acting like a bunch of imbeciles! :) lol

I agree they did not deserve to be booed, just think it is a bit much an Englishman greeting because some Scottish fans may have upset a nation of 35.000 people, yet over the years English fans have upset about half of Europe...

Last edited:
Back