• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Win 10 What’s the Best Antivirus for Windows 10?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
i was thinking of getting
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, my eset nod32 has just been killed, wont update anymore andi cant find where i kept the esetnod32 to reinstall, does anyone know where i can download or find this from, preferably latest nod 32 antivirus with fix..

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
i was thinking of getting
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, my eset nod32 has just been killed, wont update anymore andi cant find where i kept the esetnod32 to reinstall, does anyone know where i can download or find this from, preferably latest nod 32 antivirus with fix..
Im pretty sure that 8.x something is within this thread somewhere, as I put it here. Its gone, as you've likely updated, and its blacklisted the key.

Looking on various torrent sites, 9.0.x is available, but they all use a key, rather than a crack.

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
same as selling viewing channels all crap & avoid but world your oyster feel free to give them your hard earned

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
so the guy selling them on the bay..are they keys/licence or a crack of some kind...
Keys likely, which will get blacklisted. You're better off with a crack, or a trial resetter.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!pccSgJRC!4E8ry7xrQeyblwWnHO3K6w
Help yourself, its only 8.x something but it works perfectly, just dont update to a later version.

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
medicine i uploaded works fine eset 8 but should work with later as well

We use McAfee and it works perfect.
If you want free then I would recommend Avira
McAfeei s by far the worst A/V i have ever used and got infected alot using it,ive been using comodo and its free and had no probs as of the last 3-4 years of using it.