Wetek Play 2

I am experimenting on Libreelec now, Installed on sdcard and also setup Tvheadend with official build, now struggling with Oscam, want to know, how to setup and configure, because, most of official sites don't like to talk about Oscam

I am experimenting on Libreelec now, Installed on sdcard and also setup Tvheadend with official build, now struggling with Oscam, want to know, how to setup and configure, because, most of official sites don't like to talk about Oscam

Go to tvheadend page and enable expert options - you will seen an option (soft cam) to put your details in. Google is your friend if you're struggling

Dont think oscam is there, could be wrong though been a while since i played.

But to my recall you have to go into the oscam webi and enter everything manually

Its also been a while and I sold my Wetek play 2 but Im fairly sure you get an option to put your soft cam details on tvheadened server page - though you'll have to select "expert view" to see the relevant options.

Looking for CA's tab with a little yellow key - attached may help.

Attachments

• tvheadened.jpg
    tvheadened.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
  • configcanewcamd.png
    configcanewcamd.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
How can I update Oscam to Latest in LibreELEC ? Installed version is 11391, now 11398 released

How can I update Oscam to Latest in LibreELEC ? Installed version is 11391, now 11398 released

Just replace oscam file with the latest one (not sure where the file on this box (libreelec) is located though)

Have a look here: /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.softcam.oscam

Ensure you telnet to the box and update the file privileges

chmod 755 oscam will do it

which ftp tool i should use to get into libreelec and replace bin file.
with windows explorer i can get into /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.softcam.oscam
but there is no bin file folder here..although oscam installed from libreele repo is working fine.
i m wondering where is bin file folder..it may be hidden

Back