Western Digital My Book Passport Essential 250GB USB Portable Hard Drive

fizsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-Passport-Essential-Portable/dp/B0012IOHVM"]Western Digital My Book Passport Essential 250GB USB Portable Hard Drive[/ame]

Manufacturer's Description

Simply Elegant - Combine a beautiful new gloss-black case that fits smoothly in your hand and pocket with mega-capacity for all your digital content and the world's most popular portable drive just got better than ever.

Easy - Installation is a snap because you don't really "install" this drive; you just plug it in and it's ready to use. There is no CD to install; the included software loads from the drive the first time you plug it in;

Smart - Powered by the USB bus. No separate power supply is needed

Big capacity that fits in your pocket - This compact drive fits easily in your pocket or purse, weighs only a few ounces and with capacities up to 320 GB, you can take tons of photos, videos, files and music with you wherever you go

Synchronized and secure - WD Sync synchronization and encryption software lets you take your critical data with you. Plug My Passport into any PC, edit files, read e-mail, and view photos. Then sync all of your changes back to your home or office computer. Your data is protected with 128-bit encryption. (Windows only)

Includes Google software - Search your drive, manage your photos, and simplify Web searches with included Google software. (Windows only)

Compatible - Use with Windows and Macintosh computers

21nPJRLAA-L._SS400_.jpg

£55.50 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

Back