Were All Going on a European Tour!!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

Thanks to Celtic & Rangers, and Dodgy Officials We are in the UEFA Cup!!!!

Theres only one Mark McGhee !

he should be given the freedom of Motherwell lol

Whens the Draw then, Eh Lads?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hey all

Thanks to Celtic & Rangers, and Dodgy Officials We are in the UEFA Cup!!!!

Theres only one Mark McGhee !

he should be given the freedom of Motherwell lol

Whens the Draw then, Eh Lads?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Eh?, what's going on?

id rather have hibs there, but motherwell are there, hopefully they can get to the group stage and pick up some co-efficent points , good luck

WELLDONE

wonder if hell get a better budget to bring more talent to motherwell

I heard that Motherwell will be playing their games at Somme in France as it's in better condition than their own park ;)

id rather have hibs there, but motherwell are there, hopefully they can get to the group stage and pick up some co-efficent points , good luck

WELLDONE

wonder if hell get a better budget to bring more talent to motherwell

why hibs? we have beat them home and away this season and are by far the better footballing team

if gers win teh uefa cup we go straight into the group stages!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

coz they play nice passing football and i think hibs would give european teams tough games were as motherwell i think would struggle to beat teams, but u never know in football

coz they play nice passing football and i think hibs would give european teams tough games were as motherwell i think would struggle to beat teams, but u never know in football

didi u see us before Christmas mate? we went off the boil around january mccormack has never kicked a ball since then but in the first half of the seasoan we passed teams off the park being 3-0 up against aberdeen after 12 minutes? being 2-3 goals up in the first half against good spl teams

we need to strengthen for our European push & sign up Big Bob Malcolm permanently he brings a hseer physical presence to the team that we have missed since colin oneil!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well done Motherwell, Tell Mr McGhee to give your best players a nice long holiday to prepare for next season. heard they are doing really cheap deals if you leave before next saturday.

I wanted Hibs aswell.

If Hibs got into the UEFA cup that meant that the mighty Bairns would get into the Intertoto. Thats that fooked now....

Well played to 'Well :)

Now remember to take the 1-0 loss at the weekend :)

Back