Well its gonna be a sad week.

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After 23 years in my current home alas im into my last week in it.
Im moving next Friday. Lot of happy times here and gonna miss some good neighbours but hey its time too move on lol.
We are downsizing as we have out grown the house now. (Kids have flown the nest)
Gonna be mixed emotions as im looking forward to the new house but sad to leave this one.
Might also drop off line for a few days till i get internet sorted.

After 23 years in my current home alas im into my last week in it.
Im moving next Friday. Lot of happy times here and gonna miss some good neighbours but hey its time too move on lol.
We are downsizing as we have out grown the house now. (Kids have flown the nest)
Gonna be mixed emotions as im looking forward to the new house but sad to leave this one.
Might also drop off line for a few days till i get internet sorted.

i'm looking forward to this time in life. all the best m8 and i hope everything goes well for ye.

Good luck in your new home.Remember one thing m8. it's only bricks amd mortar. You take your memories with you. :)

yeah good luck Ian :)

Moving is knackering m8 lol you will be worn out and be glad when its all over with
wish you all the best in your new home m8

happy movin day mate and dont forget if you have a removal firm doing it make the lads a cup of tea as soon as they arrive and keep it coming,that way they will treat your furniture with the very best of care. (we did when i done the job)
Hope your happy in your new home

Good luck with the move Ian.

I wish you all the best in your new home - may you have even more happy times there than in your old one.

:Cheers:

Best of luck with the move m8.

Hope everything goes smoothly!

May there be many more happy times in the years to come! :Cheers:

Awww, how sad was that 1st post.

All the best with the move Ian mate, rather you than me, I fooking hate all the hassle :)

dont move up my way ian
non cable area and broadband is crap.
here 2 years now and its a great area
only thing is we have a diddy of a polis stays right across
from me.
he has a cracking sat set up though lol.

dont move up my way ian
non cable area and broadband is crap.
here 2 years now and its a great area
only thing is we have a diddy of a polis stays right across
from me.
he has a cracking sat set up though lol.

No cable where im going either John so its gonna be B.T. and Sky for me.

sky is supposed to be pretty good in terms of Internet.

My mate has it and he gets near enough 16meg and says that it is pretty reliable, and no bleeeding speed throttling etc etc.

Obviously it will depend upon where u are situated in terms of distance away from the exchange and so on.

@ Seedy-rom Thanks m8 i apprieciate the offer. Ive roped my bro inlaws into help so i should be ok. But kind of you all the same.:Clap:

Aye, good luck with the move. Fooking horrible thing to do though, moving house.

Good luck mate.

For some, moving house is a common thing, for others it is a massive, and I do mean a massive decision.

For yourself, you are the latter, 20+ years is a long time mate. Hope your new place is just what you expect it to be. ;)

My parents are now in their 60's and have lived in the same terraced house since my Mam was pregnant with my only, and oldest brother. That was 38 years ago. It is time they got a bungalow, but they are stuck in their ways. Although I think my father would like the move, he is still fit and agile by the way, I think my mam is finding it difficult to move on,(I mean in terns of house move, she is still agile and fit also, God bless them) even though their long term neighbours are gradually moving on. I think the last immediate neighbour of 30 years moved into a bungalow 2 years ago. So they are now living in a street with new faces and most are now rented property, not that the neighbours are bad, but it is only going to be time before it all goes tits up, so I say they should sell now while they can still get half decent cash for a terraced house in one of the few respected remaining areas.

Oops, Ian mate, I got sidetracked there.

But just wanted to post my appreciation as to how difficult it must be to move on after all these years.

As I say, hope all is well and enjoy the extra injection of cash from your downsize, after all your kids (if you can now call them that) will still benefit when you are gone, so do yourself a favour and spend some on yourself and your partner. :thumbsup:

Back