Well Guys You were all right!! - LEAKING!!!

rain does't cause leaks m8, {it was already there to start with}

you were told and told about these cowboys,{a decent builder would'nt leave that backwall exposed to rain without rendering it and doing a dampcouse}

a decent builder/roofer would'nt have done a cockup of a roof

a decent builder would,nt have patched a new floor with a membrane to an old floor without 1

its only early days yet m8, {if these jobs are'nt done your nice looking shed will slowly rot away from the floor up}

Whoa! Go easy on Mobad mate.
It's a bit difficult for a customer to contradict their builder, if he has no knowledge of building principles.
I wish he had told us of his plans before he got a builder so we could have given him some pointers to look out for in the builder's quote. Personally I feel for the guy.
I've seen this situation hundreds of times before when I've been asked in to sort out roofing problems.

Whoa! Go easy on Mobad mate.
It's a bit difficult for a customer to contradict their builder, if he has no knowledge of building principles.
I wish he had told us of his plans before he got a builder so we could have given him some pointers to look out for in the builder's quote. Personally I feel for the guy.
I've seen this situation hundreds of times before when I've been asked in to sort out roofing problems.

i think you got my post wrong there m8 {i know he will find it difficult to contradict his builder, "but he needs to stick up for himself to get these jobs sorted properly, {i dont want to see him loseing money on a shed that will look no diffrent than the 1 hes already knocked down {come 12 months}

i hope it gets sorted to his satisfaction, "without paying any extra money

Guys I appreciate and taken aboard what you have said.
Today the builders should be injecting the wall. Apparantly the builder came home today (while I wasn't in) and checked the back wall, and it had gaps between some of the bricks etc.
When they have completed the back wall, I will myself (if they don't do it) get my water house and leave it over the roof for a good 5-10mins, then the sides, front and back of the shed as well.

Ill keep you all posted as your advice has been very helpful and will hopefully make this mess better.

i think you got my post wrong there m8 {i know he will find it difficult to contradict his builder, "but he needs to stick up for himself to get these jobs sorted properly, {i dont want to see him loseing money on a shed that will look no diffrent than the 1 hes already knocked down {come 12 months}

i hope it gets sorted to his satisfaction, "without paying any extra money

Point taken mate.
No offence was intended.

Back