VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Done

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif

for winning the group

and the mighty

flag-england-st-george.gif

for getting through to the next round

england still need to improve 70% as we havent played any decent teams yet and the bloody usa won the group.

Last edited:
they just needed confidence mate i dont know where it came from :)

could have been a draw . personally i'm proud as f*ck.

Germany next ? oof

NONE

they just needed confidence mate i dont know where it came from :)

could have been a draw . personally i'm proud as f*ck.

Germany next ? oof

NONE

Unless Germany draw and Serbia win :)

i did wonder what we were going to get here.........but as most of your stuff is comedy and amusing banter, i should have guessed a nice gesture Rab-p

we perhaps wont see so many of your countrymen on the forum for a few days as many predicted an early departure and failure, they are busy reeling their necks back in....lol

ready for the auld enemy to fail on Sunday no doubt.

as biffo says they still need to improve A LOT to get any further oh well us English live in hope.

i did wonder what we were going to get here.........but as most of your stuff is comedy and amusing banter, i should have guessed a nice gesture Rab-p

we perhaps wont see so many of your countrymen on the forum for a few days as many predicted an early departure and failure, they are busy reeling their necks back in....lol

ready for the auld enemy to fail on Sunday no doubt.

as biffo says they still need to improve A LOT to get any further oh well us English live in hope.

that was a really hard group England had :lol: to Finnish second was great in the group of death ..Germans then argentina no bother for them England showed class against top opponents (Slovenia) today :roflmao:

Yep a scrappy 1 nil win against a second rate team and tha sassies are getting over exited lol

Seriously well done Engerland:Clap:

that was a really hard group England had :lol: to Finnish second was great in the group of death ..Germans then argentina no bother for them England showed class against top opponents (Slovenia) today :roflmao:

i rest my case.....if you took the time to read the post, then you wouldn't come across as an ******** (put in what ever you think appropriate)

Dont think people who support other teams not in the world cup can say anything bad about those that were in it and especially those that are still in it...

They at least qualified.

If Slovenia are not what you call top opponents...what say you about the team you support that has not even qualified?

Come on England!

i see a lot of the green eyed monster all over the forum at the minute.

let them have there posts it makes them feel involved in something there not actually involved in,

anyone who supports england doesnt really give two hoots what they think, we are in they didnt even make it, so who's got more right to ridicule who?

i think we all know but we are big enough to rise above it or is it that we dont care because where watching the footy with a valid interest? lol.

we drew vz usa they'd have lost, we drew with algeria they'd have lost so they'd be on the plane home, they seem to forget this in there green eyed state.

roaaarrrrr you green eyed monsters roaaarrrrrrr lmao.......

let them have there posts it makes them feel involved in something there not actually involved in,

anyone who supports england doesnt really give two hoots what they think, we are in they didnt even make it, so who's got more right to ridicule who?

i think we all know but we are big enough to rise above it or is it that we dont care because where watching the footy with a valid interest? lol.

we drew vz usa they'd have lost, we drew with algeria they'd have lost so they'd be on the plane home, they seem to forget this in there green eyed state.

lol...just to back your point

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl5Nt6ENF4"]YouTube - Jealous Guy[/ame]

Last edited:

not much to roar about mate 2 draws and a scrappy win yeah your world champs I'm going to love the world cup over the next week or two watch certain people and teams rant and rave what ifs and what butts..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtX6he9V5NI]YouTube - Tartan Specials - We Fought With Law[/ame]

not much to roar about mate 2 draws and a scrappy win yeah your world champs I'm going to love the world cup over the next week or two watch certain people and teams rant and rave what ifs and what butts..

dont make me bring up macedonia, dont make me bring up norway, hardly big teams as someone said about the english team in this thread.

we'll have our what if's and buts ect... when its time, your lot already had theres lol... what if we'd beat macedonia what if we;d beat norway what if we'd qualified.

for every dig at our team we have more ammo in return its just we choose not to use it.

still you have a chance of world cup glory as your womens team are doing better then your mens team ever did lol....

;) :)

Back