Well done those people (Not).

so,
get pissed on a plane = arrested on landing, possible prison sentence,
shag on a plane = humiliation, career suicide, public condemnation

stand up for a rapist on a plane , interfere in a criminal process= fook all done about it???
Am I missing something?

Let these good hearted souls take the rapist home with them, live with their families for a few months.. :)

Why was he even allowed on the plane? Posh one too by the looks of it..Throw him in a Chinook at let the lads deal with him and then ermm drop him off from a great height somewhere near his home Town. Filthy pervert.

Should build up a few of them and fly them to all to Liberia in a military transport.

Are these the same do-gooders that need safe spaces in the university's?
The same people that find the poppy offensive?
The same people that are happy for the police to sing and dance like twats at gay pride?
The same people that are demanding the removal of historical statues such as Cromwell?

Even Trevor Phillips is saying that Muslim immigration has failed.

Islam is not a race people, it's a backward 7th century ideology that wants to change your Christian way of life!!!

Victory Orban is 1000% spot on with is stance on these throwbacks.... as is Poland for that matter!

Close the gates I say!!!

I await the BAN!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's 1 very simple solution to this:
1) tell all the passengers if they don't want him to fly the must "all" leave the plane as the plane is leaving with him on it or no one and they will be liable for the cost of the flight.
Then when there all off take the guy through the back door and load him on while the Police wave to the idiots stood in the departure window who are about to miss their hols.
Some people protest because they see things in black and white and because that's what makes them tick.
Idiots will always be idiots you can't change them

Islam is not a race people, it's a backward 7th century ideology that wants to change your Christian way of life!!!

It’s nothig to do with race. It’s religion! Religion has always been the issue whether it be Islam, Christianity or any other form.

I’m no Christian and in no way follow a “Christian way of life” so please don’t pretend you speak for everyone when saying they want to change your Christian way of life. I’d be happy to have religion nuked, if Christianity is so good, why does the Vatican have one of the largest pedophile rings known? Why does the Vatican horde billions in art and other precious treasures.

Pretty sure Jesus said to throw away your valuables as they’re not needed. Or words to that effect. Ffs he drank from a wooden cup! Yet communion is from a golden chalice.

Put your Burqua back on and go study your Quran....

What's for tea? barbaric slaughtered halal KFC...

FGM? Let's no go there hey? Could be a sore subject [emoji50]

It’s nothig to do with race. It’s religion! Religion has always been the issue whether it be Islam, Christianity or any other form.

I’m no Christian and in no way follow a “Christian way of life” so please don’t pretend you speak for everyone when saying they want to change your Christian way of life. I’d be happy to have religion nuked, if Christianity is so good, why does the Vatican have one of the largest pedophile rings known? Why does the Vatican horde billions in art and other precious treasures.

Pretty sure Jesus said to throw away your valuables as they’re not needed. Or words to that effect. Ffs he drank from a wooden cup! Yet communion is from a golden chalice.

"Believe in me - send no money
Died on the cross and that ain't funny
But my so called friends are making me a joke
They missed out what I said like I never spoke"
(Holy Smoke- Iron Maiden)
:)

Have a search on Shinzō Abe & Japan's views on Muslims....

Victor Orban says he just wants to keep the women & children safe!..

Nothing to do with religion my arse! It's them that play the race card! It's all in that book that they read!!

Last edited:
Personally I find this whole thread racist as I do the Daily Mail.

I have not read the artical and to be honest dont intend to. What I find offensive is the way that people treat immigrants and refugees.

I have not read the artical and to be honest dont intend to. What I find offensive is the way that people treat immigrants and refugees.
Then perhaps you ought to have read it before replying Jon. The c**t and others gang raped a 16 year old, he was jailed and due to be deported back to Somalia. We don't need his kind here, he had his chance as a refugee and this is how he repaid that kindness.
The officials should have told the moaners exactly why he was being deported and got him the fook away from here.

Nope....

I'm more than willing to help anyone...
regardless to skin colour or race! Or any of that other bollocks!

The term 'racist' is the biggest load of shite I've ever heard! A few of the Jamaicans that I work with think it's funny as fook! Its a word made up by a white man, apparently?

My problem is that the people staying in your guest house are now telling you the house rules!

It needs to end!

Interesting thread to pop in and read.....

@JonMMM what is racist in this thread?
Can people not voice an opnion mate?

So again @JonMMM can you “QUOTE” posts in this thread that are racist?

Or is it just a case that any talks about it is racist mate?
🙂

This thread is about a vile rapist there is nothing racist aboutit. Slagging people's God off is a completely different matter altogether and is indeed bang out of order. Now what do you suggest we do with this rapist? pamper him with love and affection and feed his family for life?. Get real and gas the coont.

Of course if he was a rapist he should be imprisoned for it, and after he had served his time should of course be deported. The issue come when you are having a go at the passengers who basically were just sticking up for all immigrants / refugees, as in general since brexit they have been treated unfairly.

Maybe the system needs to be changed, and when someone is being deported the reason for that deportation should be made public, I am sure that the passengers would not have stopped it if they had the facts.

The issue come when you are having a go at the passengers who basically were just sticking up for all immigrants / refugees, as in general since brexit they have been treated unfairly.

Utter bollocks! Treated unfairly since Brexit is blatant media propaganda!

In fact I've just shown your post to 3 of the polish lads that I work with.... they found it quite amusing!

Back