Well done those people (Not).

Personally I find this whole thread racist as I do the Daily Mail.

I have not read the artical and to be honest dont intend to. What I find offensive is the way that people treat immigrants and refugees.
Lol.... You don't read the artical but you've come to the conclusion that....... ??. That's exactly the problem , you don't read the whole story, you see a guy been deported and you instantly say "That's wrong that's racist" ...you sad sad person. You need educating and stop looking at life like an episode of Catchphrase as the remove squares "Say what you see......" Take your rose tinted glasses off pal ....ffs

Put your Burqua back on and go study your Quran....

What's for tea? barbaric slaughtered halal KFC...

FGM? Let's no go there hey? Could be a sore subject [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I presume this is aimed at me?

You've just made yourself look stupid tbh, you clearly cannot have a conversation without throwing out insults. We get it, you dont like Muslims, or their faith/religion or the things that they are known to do.

Well let's look at your religion for instance. Christianity;

Butchered millions of people in the name of a ficticious omnipotent being.
Stole their stories from many other religions around the world, and claimed their's was the true religion
Covered up decades of abuse to minors
Denies scientific fact
Oppresses women

And lets not forget, that they found Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the desert in the Middle East, and why is Jesus always portrayed as being white? I'd suggest he was at least of olive skin with him being from the Middle East.

And don't even get me started on the torturing of the Pagans, because you believed they were heretics.

But by all means, you crack on accusing Muslims and Islam of being a hateful and barbaric religion.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I presume you live your life exactly by those 10 decreed commandments right! If you dont, then who are you to tell anyone else how to live their lives.

And what that guy did was abhorrent, but lets not pretend that natives of this country have done the same if not worse. It's always easier to blame someone else, than to sort out your own problems. Stop being a xenophobe, we are homo sapiens, we are all humans, try remembering that sometime.

I'll say it again, Religion in general is the problem, and not the faith of Islam.

Put your Burqua back on and go study your Quran....

What's for tea? barbaric slaughtered halal KFC...

FGM? Let's no go there hey? Could be a sore subject [emoji50]

I presume this is aimed at me?

You've just made yourself look stupid tbh, you clearly cannot have a conversation without throwing out insults. We get it, you dont like Muslims, or their faith/religion or the things that they are known to do.

Well let's look at your religion for instance. Christianity;

Butchered millions of people in the name of a ficticious omnipotent being.
Stole their stories from many other religions around the world, and claimed their's was the true religion
Covered up decades of abuse to minors
Denies scientific fact
Oppresses women

And lets not forget, that they found Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the desert in the Middle East, and why is Jesus always portrayed as being white? I'd suggest he was at least of olive skin with him being from the Middle East.

And don't even get me started on the torturing of the Pagans, because you believed they were heretics.

But by all means, you crack on accusing Muslims and Islam of being a hateful and barbaric religion.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I presume you live your life exactly by those 10 decreed commandments right! If you dont, then who are you to tell anyone else how to live their lives.

And what that guy did was abhorrent, but lets not pretend that natives of this country have done the same if not worse. It's always easier to blame someone else, than to sort out your own problems. Stop being a xenophobe, we are homo sapiens, we are all humans, try remembering that sometime.

I'll say it again, Religion in general is the problem, and not the faith of Islam.
PMSL...

Where do I state that I was a Christian????

Please re-read my post.. it clearly states 'your Christian way of life' It does not say 'My Christian way of life'

Religion is a load of old bollocks!

And you are correct! I can't bloody stand them! And no I don't want a feckin Quran in English as I'm constantly asked at New Street Station!

Islam is being rammed down our throats... and I, as are many others, am growing sick of it! Now go back to reading your 7th century book of old bollocks! No fucker is interested!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have some of that, couldn't have put it better fella..:cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not my usual taste in music... but absolutely spot on [emoji108][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

I've took a leaf out of JonMMM's book of life and without listening to it I've come to the conclusion that you lot are a bunch of religious racist,

I made that one up :)

The only interesting thing about religion is how many people it's slaughtered. Communism and Nazism are religions as well, make no mistake about it.​
Lemmy Kilmister

Attachments

• 186dee946f3e63c21755baa7c289be20.jpg
    186dee946f3e63c21755baa7c289be20.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 18
Back