Well done spain

So glad they won, wanted them to win from the start but even more so against those Germans tonight.

By far the better team on the night and I think over the tournament they played the better football, nice to watch, well done Spain :)

I'm glad the best team of the tourny , by far, won...........I think I might have a few san miguel's to celebrate !! ( manana, no tengo ihr al trabajo !!?? ))

I just think Spain were miles better than Germany. They played some good football, and Germany were absolutely rubbish.

Torres's goal was good, although Lahm and Lehmann got into no man's land. Clever goal, by an absolutely brilliant player...and with Villa out; you would've thought they may miss him.

But infact, they did great without him, and just shows what Spain are capable of doing.

In my opinion, Germany were very poor; no rythym to their play, few chances created. I think as far as I saw, they had one maybe two shots on goal in the entire game.

We now wait two years before another major tournament arrives, which I can't wait for.

After the tournament spain have had, they seem like being one of few favourites for the World Cup, and I think Spain are capable of winning the title.

With the likes off Villa and Torres upfront, and despite Xavi and Iniesta getting old, Spain have the likes of Fabregas to fill in which is brilliant.

Congratulations to Spain, poor match from Germany's point of view...and happy 70th birthday for Arragones aswell :)

Cheers
Fizsparky

Well i wanted Spain from the beginning so i got my wish :)

They was easily the best team.

Villa and torres just incredible strikers :)

great footballing team to watch no hit and hope balls just slick passes on teh deck Fantastic its just like watching the 'Well!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Well deserved victory for the Spanish. Along with the Dutch played the best football of the tournament.

Back