Well Done Manchester United Champions 06/07

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done to man u thanks to Chelsea`s failing they became champions, well deserved this season

sorry i only noticed last minute this had been posted just wasnt clear heading

Last edited:
Well done to a well deserved 9th Premiership Title.
Congratulations to Sir Alex Ferguson and the whole team.

It is absolutely fantastic! Champions again!!! Best one ever!! We've got our trophy back! C'mon United! :):):):)

Brilliant feeling winning it yesterday, me and a mate went down to old trafford for a bit of a sing song, bought a massive flag and had my arm out of the window driving round manchester hahahaha! There was a load of reds out last night!

Oh and dazzle46, that sig is GREATNESS!

Yeah well done. So good to see those snobs from west london fall flat for a change. Peter Kenyon (We're going to dominate world football).....eat humble pie - Dikhead.

:Boo:

no it was the 9th PREMIERSHIP Title! ... lol read what was posted

[/I]

Well done UTD ... lets just hope we can top it with the FA Cup.

The Mancs prefer not to count pre-Premiership titles as it shows them to be the second best team in England

Oh btw congrats for stopping the billionaires, I bet Obe Mikel is pleased that he decided to go to Chelski

best team in the world bar none

well done, cups' on its way back home.... let see if we can keep it there for another while, FA cup next, pity about the 'championship'

good luck to Liverpool (have to say that my son supports them :( )

Well done to man u thanks to Chelsea`s failing they became champions, well deserved this season

sorry i only noticed last minute this had been posted just wasnt clear heading

united have played some great football this season but i don't think its as well deserved as you think. remember the everton keeper making that pathetic error and dropping the ball when utd were 0-2 down and middlesbrough should have had a penalty at old trafford. those 4 points have won them the title.

united have played some great football this season but i don't think its as well deserved as you think. remember the everton keeper making that pathetic error and dropping the ball when utd were 0-2 down and middlesbrough should have had a penalty at old trafford. those 4 points have won them the title.

Its accepted that after 38 games you'll find good and bad luck is shared equally and whoever finishes first is the deserved champion.
Chelsea have been let off the hook many times too.

thats not how life works though. good and bad luck isnt always shared equally.

So Man U had all good luck and Chelsea all bad?

So Man U had all good luck and Chelsea all bad?

No not quite that one sided but I think over the season Man utd had more luck than Chelsea. Not that I mind im glad Chelsea didnt make it 3 titles in a row. Brings 'the special one' down a peg or two for a start.

Yes very well done to trafford united on buying the title again, its gotto be difficult when you only spend 150 million + on players, fergie has worked miracles...

Back