Well Done Everyone

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just like to make a post saying thanks to the members and of course the mods as its you all that make this site the best of its kind

and i think its official now we are the biggest and best site of our kind i have been going over maybe 10 sites that i know in our class and no one is close

I wonder where the cocks on THOIC (the house of ill compute) who told me that my site was crap and would never make it PSML.... where are you now.

Heres to the future!

Regards
Mickie D

have to agree this is the best site i know i got sent her cos i needed to learn about comps.. now iv moved on to better things and its all thank to dw family....
: big crow : big crow the only way is up : big crow : big crow

i mean take this room the general chat room its in another league compared to any other site that does the same stuff, we have some weird and wonderful posts in here and normally people get on really well on this forums of course we have ups and downs but thats the nature of a site with 500 people online in the evenings (300 now and its footie time ;))

just like to make a post saying thanks to the members and of course the mods as its you all that make this site the best of its kind

and i think its official now we are the biggest and best site of our kind i have been going over maybe 10 sites that i know in our class and no one is close

I wonder where the cocks on THOIC (the house of ill compute) who told me that my site was crap and would never make it PSML.... where are you now.

Heres to the future!

Regards
Mickie D

all the thanks go to you mickie for making this great site what it is,this shall remain the best because of its great members and they service we get.
thanks

oooh stop it im blushing ;)

no serious its not pal its the support they get from the mods and members that take the time to help others ;), i do stuff aswell like make sure its running, optimize, change add things, screw it up sometimes aswell lol....

but without the mods and members this site would not be where it is thats why im thanking them and you all.

While I am still finding my feet on this forum, I am sure some of our members have seen me around on other forums, and as such know I usually have opinions on most things.

So my opinion on this place is simple, Well done to all staff, you have the mix spot on for all levels of experience and the sections allow for debate on any subject I can think of. The membership is more than willing to participate in daily forum life.

Well done to all.

yup... its hats off to Mickie D.... must admit, DW is always my first port of call when the pc is switched on!! ;)

yup... its hats off to Mickie D.... must admit, DW is always my first port of call when the pc is switched on!! ;)

I SWEAR THATS THE SAME AS ME!!!!!!! DW RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO MICKIE D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DW is the only site i go to for anything i want on the cable side the mod,s and admin are sound no shit given by them or taken by them good bunch of ppl here nuff said lol

Absolutely MickeyD, I can't agree more.

You've got the place running great, well done mate.

THOiC, pmsl, I used to connect to them when they were just a Fidonet BBS :) , how the mighty have fallen.

well done to all mickie d mods and all members what a great place it is here thanks all: colors1 : big crow : colors1

Where Did this come from...?

Your site must have been Good for me 2 Donate. Never Payed to help a Site Before.... So well done Mr D.

I say if ya agree with this Post dont Hit the THANKs button... Hit the donate button:)

I have to agree with you Mickie D this is by far the best site online that is without question your team or rather our team of mods and admins and yourself included are wonderful its like a little family obviously everyone has their opinion at various times but it is now official Digital Worldz is the BEST FORUM.

Come on guys keep the good work up!!!: big crow

this is the best forum site i've came across and thats why i keep on coming back. So many other places are full of people with massive egos who don't bother to try and help out. but this site has it all, topics for everyone and friendly, funny and now and again odd smart guy might turn up. KEEP ON ROCKING MICKIE D

as i say 2 my m8s the best place 2 be is digital world the best world better than the 1 we live in nice peacful and freindly and no 1 minds spellin mistakes

ill be ere f4 yrs 2 come wizzin about on ere
and zimmer framin on the outside

cheers 2 mickie and the mods f4 makin it all happen
and givin me a chance: big crow

got to say this forum is wicked

everyone is helpfull and mods u can have a good laugh with and members

this is the only forum which i have actually got decent posts on

and made friends on here tooo

A++++++++ for mods , members and admin for all ur hard work

so we gona win Gold in the forum olympics then??

well done to all the mods and members for making the site number one on the net :) :)
and well done to all the admin team

long live dw!

Back