Well Done Andy Murray!

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Did anyone see this guy??

Fooking amazing comeback, it looked like he was taking the early bus home but he put on a great show and won the game into the next round.

I'm not a big tennis fan but I'm happy I saw that.

:)

I don't like tennis, but that was an amazing match.

I only watch tennis if there is a Brit involved and that was one hell of a match.

Well done that Scot.

Yeah he was brilliant, almost an exact replica of what Richard Gasquet did to Andy Roddick last year.

HE WON?????!!!!!\\\\\\ i stopped watching when he went 2 sets down?? lol

Gasquet served for the match and Murray broke him and then went on to take the set. Played him off the court from then on. Well worth watching the highlights.

HE WON?????!!!!!\\\\\\ i stopped watching when he went 2 sets down?? lol

he made 2 many mistakes in the whole game, should great heart to come back, if he wants to stand a chance against nadal hell need to stop doing lazy shots and serving too many double faults

too many wasted points today

I aint into tennis but if theres a sport on that i dont like i always support the scottish team/guy

so..

Well Done Andy!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thats the best match since Mac enroe and conners absoult cracking tennis

not big on tennis but this had me flicking remote. must take some amount of stamina just 3 minutes short of 4 hours for a match. great result for Andy Murray biggest comback since lazarus 2 sets down and Gasquet 5-4 up and serving for the match, makes you proud 1 of our sportsmen doing well

The last time Scotland did well was in 1967 in Lisbon ;)

11 Scotsman, all from Lanarkshire :)

Last edited:
I had to go out just after Murray won the third set but i didn't give him a cat in hells chance of winning the match.Too many missed first serves etc but that must have been a hell of a comeback Well down Andy Murray !!

Can't believe he won it. I started watching it in Manchester airport yesterday and by the time I got back to Edinburgh he was 2-0 down. I was shocked to see he was still playing when I got home.

Well done Andy :Clap:

Back