Welcome to the new Zgemma Satellite Forum

Hi,
I've just noticed that the last post in this Forum is dated 2018 and I wondered if it's still in use.
I've just ordered a Zgemma H11S and was hoping to get advice relating to modifying it.

Hi,
I've just noticed that the last post in this Forum is dated 2018 and I wondered if it's still in use.
I've just ordered a Zgemma H11S and was hoping to get advice relating to modifying it.
This is the welcome thread.

This section is still in use yes last post today.

Zgemma Receivers

Post you questions in the above plaease.

Funny how you run into the same people, Hi Paul
Hi there,
The special thread for the Zgemma sounded like it might be helpful, I see you've been here for a while, so I don't feel like a traitor.;)

facing a problem with h9s , stalker was working fine once we update version and reinstalled the stalker plugin , we press on stalker to start but it doesnt start , then you should press in continuity maybe 8 times in repeated times so that the stalker start any idea about this problem ? i checked memory is fine , also any idea where i can find stalker qt plugin ?

facing a problem with h9s , stalker was working fine once we update version and reinstalled the stalker plugin , we press on stalker to start but it doesnt start , then you should press in continuity maybe 8 times in repeated times so that the stalker start any idea about this problem ? i checked memory is fine , also any idea where i can find stalker qt plugin ?
Try this in telnet

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-stalker-qt

i need the plugin extension manual install please help me to find for same device zgemma h9s
thanks

Try this in telnet

i need the manual install plugin for stalker qt i am using the old version image for h9s and cannot use this opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-stalker-qt please help
new version as i said cannot start stalker even if you install it .you see the plugin you press to start and doesnt start

i

Try this in telnet

i need the manual install plugin for stalker qt i am using the old version image for h9s and cannot use this opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-stalker-qt please help
new version as i said cannot start stalker even if you install it .you see the plugin you press to start and doesnt start

This is the welcome thread.

This section is still in use yes last post today.

Zgemma Receivers

Post you questions in the above plaease.

For all Members with an Zgemma STB this is the room for you, if you need help with your Zgemma or an image to get the Zgemma up and running then please start a new thread in this area.

We have also added a new downloads section for your Zgemma Receivers, so all new Zgemma files will be posted here and hopefully you can get your box up and running with an Image :)

Zgemma - Downloads section:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=157

Good luck and have fun with your new toy.

Back