Welcome to the new Zgemma Satellite Forum

You need to mount the usb stick first. Most images have that option on pressing the blue button once sometimes twice it would be handy to know what image your running.

The image is OpenATV and skin is BlueHD

I found out how to get the box info up, if you needed any of that info

Thanks for the help so far, much appreciated

Mount the usb stick first then

Press blue button once then scroll to mounts then device manager.

Youll see your usb stick in there so press setup mount. On your remote press the right cursor button till the mount patch reads media/usb and then save it.

Hi,

I've just joined this forum, I have a Zgemma H2S so I am looking forward to getting good info on how to optimise my Zgemma box.

Mike

Fantastic little boxes! Just found this forum - so looking forward to gaining some more advice on using /setting up my H.2S to it's fullest! ;-)

Cheers,

Stevie

Just recently got a H2h also. Learning the ropes daily and agree with all above. Brilliant box for the cost.

Sent from my Samsung GS7 Edge

this is a great section got myself zgemma h2s a while back forums like this are a great way of picking up info on basics of enigma2

just got one of these looking forward to learning the ropes

hi any help im using zgemma h2s it came flashed with vix blue i think but i cant download plugins when i try it says there has been an error if this issue continues please check

Last edited by a moderator:
hi any help im using zgemma h2s it came flashed with vix blue i think but i cant download plugins when i try it says there has been an error if this issue continues please check

vix does not support zgemma boxes, none of their plugins will work...

better off flashing OPENATV image now

thats great to know thought the box wasnt working this openatv does it look like sky at all

download the blue skin from their feeds...

looksexactly like sky.. :)

Try my own ViX4E2PROJECT builds, sounds like it is just what you are after. There is a version in the downloads section HERE though that's a couple of release old now but should still work fine or let me know and I can upload what is the current latest version (009-blue+).

I use ipab on my zgemma the latest version is 1.3.1.Its free at ipab.tv

Try my own ViX4E2PROJECT builds, sounds like it is just what you are after. There is a version in the downloads section HERE though that's a couple of release old now but should still work fine or let me know and I can upload what is the current latest version (009-blue+).

Lavaman I am using your own image on a H2S and Venton Unibox Eco+ - very impressed with it, any plans to release image other ZGemma boxes

Also I have noticed and probably nothing to do with your image, but on my Unibox when I manually update to the latest OScam emu version by replacing the binary file the channel are clearing but no video only sound.

Lavaman I am using your own image on a H2S and Venton Unibox Eco+ - very impressed with it, any plans to release image other ZGemma boxes

I am working hard at the moment on brand new ViX4E2PROJECT builds which is being completly re-written as I take things in a little different direction. It's been litterally months of work but we're not far off now and once that's complete a released I'll be able to consider other models though in all honestly it's likely to be more geared towards the EVO brand releases (Air Digital OEM) rather than Zgemma simply because I have ready access to the hardware - but that's not to say others won't be considered.

First things first though I need to complete everything for the re-write with ViX4E2PROJECT which I hope to have ready for the New Year in the next couple of weeks all being well.

Also I have noticed and probably nothing to do with your image, but on my Unibox when I manually update to the latest OScam emu version by replacing the binary file the channel are clearing but no video only sound.

Not entirely sure why that would cause such a problem but I would say the best place for me to start from with this is asking is there any reason you are wanting to update the binary, as in is there something the plugin provided version isn't doing that needs to be looked at?

I am working hard at the moment on brand new ViX4E2PROJECT builds which is being completly re-written as I take things in a little different direction. It's been litterally months of work but we're not far off now and once that's complete a released I'll be able to consider other models though in all honestly it's likely to be more geared towards the EVO brand releases (Air Digital OEM) rather than Zgemma simply because I have ready access to the hardware - but that's not to say others won't be considered.

First things first though I need to complete everything for the re-write with ViX4E2PROJECT which I hope to have ready for the New Year in the next couple of weeks all being well.

Not entirely sure why that would cause such a problem but I would say the best place for me to start from with this is asking is there any reason you are wanting to update the binary, as in is there something the plugin provided version isn't doing that needs to be looked at?

I need to open up Bulsat on 39E and need a patched EMU version in order to read Irdeto 2 keys, the one installed from your feed doesnt support softcam.keys file

Hi guys
I have ordered a zgemma h2 combo box, It says it comes with the openatv 5.3 image.
So i am hoping to get the box running quick and easy.
I am going to ask a few here so please see them as a numbered list.

1, the epg can this be set as disabled so it then will not fill up the flash memory.
2, can the oscam 1.20 be used as the main emu card reader.
3, is it possible to install a 2.5 hdd inside the box.
4, if a hdd is not possible inside the box then can a external hdd usb type connection be fitted & which usb port as there are two > one inside the front flap and one at the rear just below the network plugin port.
5, if the hdd goes into the rear usb then how would one be able to flash the box as the info says that the rear usb must be used if i need to reflash the box.

ok guys these would be my first set of asking questions and i hope to get some help on my asks.

I am not 100% sure ive posted the ask in the right section of the forum sorry if this is what i did and if admin Ferret or a mod could move it to the correct area then thank you for that.

Regards Talks.

Hi guys
I have ordered a zgemma h2 combo box, It says it comes with the openatv 5.3 image.
So i am hoping to get the box running quick and easy.
I am going to ask a few here so please see them as a numbered list.

1, the epg can this be set as disabled so it then will not fill up the flash memory.
2, can the oscam 1.20 be used as the main emu card reader.
3, is it possible to install a 2.5 hdd inside the box.
4, if a hdd is not possible inside the box then can a external hdd usb type connection be fitted & which usb port as there are two > one inside the front flap and one at the rear just below the network plugin port.
5, if the hdd goes into the rear usb then how would one be able to flash the box as the info says that the rear usb must be used if i need to reflash the box.

ok guys these would be my first set of asking questions and i hope to get some help on my asks.

I am not 100% sure ive posted the ask in the right section of the forum sorry if this is what i did and if admin Ferret or a mod could move it to the correct area then thank you for that.

Regards Talks.

You dont have to have a epg but it can be setup to store on a usb item stick or hdd.

Yes ocsam can be used.

No you would need a external HDD. Either usb port will be fine to run it on.

You simple remove all usb devices to flash the box then reconnect and initialize them .

Great replys

Thanks Ferret.

Only query is when you say to remove all the usb hdd then flash and then replace the hdd usb & initialize it. would that then remove any movies i have stored on the hdd as i do have a great deal of movies on the hdd and would not want to loose them.

Kind regards Talks.

Back