Welcome to the emulators forum

Micky you'll need to get some pictures up so we can all have a look, MDF is the best choice, but when cutting try and wear a mask as it can be pretty harmfull because of the glue they use to make it, this is why its banned in the USA
Mick

Hi, i have got some PS2 emulators n PS2 Bios am i allowed to post them n if yes how can i do this.

this sounds fun, :)

will do some research into it as well :)

I just found a shed load of old games space invaders etc work on the mame32 interface too......like a trip down memory lane

Most gaming machines in pubs and clubs nowadays have a monitor ( mostly touchscreen but that does not matter as you dont have to use the touchscreen ) and a PC in them, so if any one manages to get hold of a duffer so long as you have some pc hardware knowledge and some bits they can be fixed fairly easy and then you just load mame onto them. All you have to do then is rig up some controls, try this place for parts http://www.arcadewarehouse.com/Products/list.aspx
not tried them myself but they seem to have a lot of gaming machine stuff.
Gaming machine controls should convert to a joystick port so long as you have some soldering knowledge and a spare joypad to strip down.
Certainly should be easier than starting from scratch.

Back