Weekend in Barcelona, any recommendations?

HappyH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My OH & I are going for a long weekend this month. We're gonna do the guided tour of La Sagrada Familia but if anybody's any suggestions for places to see we'd appreciate it. Off the beaten track, out of the way hidden gem kinda places preferably.
Cheers HH.

Camp nu and a nice walk down las ramblas (watch for pick pockets ) Also the magic fountains are a sight to see at night

Camp nu and a nice walk down las ramblas (watch for pick pockets ) Also the magic fountains are a sight to see at night

Thanks for that. Not too sure I'd describe Camp Nou & Las Ramblas as hidden gems :err: but I'll have a look for the magic fountains one night.
Cheers HH.

We got a 24hour ticket for the tourist hop-on hop-off bus (Turistic) Used all day one day then also next morning. Just google for sights to visit. You wont have time for much else after doing all the main sites as quite spread out. Its not really a walking place except for the Las Ramblas and beachfront. The main square is like coming out of the match, people everywhere.

Erm, Costa Brava long distance path runs right past. Get the bus out of town then walk back along the coastline. Do as many or as few miles as you want.

Hire a car and head for the hills, some very pleasant little village restaurants to be found.

Back