• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

webstar epc2100 tut

marra

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi, can anyone point me in direction of a tut for the webstar epc2100 tut ive just been passed one and cant find much info on it, thanks.

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
no probs,

be careful to use the right file few peeps have bricked them were others have got them going.......

good luck

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
I was thinking of buying a hacked modem of fleabay, doing any changes that are required and connecting that with the subbed modem. Would the modem I buy need to be a Webstar DPX100 or does it not matter? If it does not matter what would be the best to buy for a newbie? I am in a pure Telepest area.

jumpinjo

Inactive User
I was thinking of buying a hacked modem of fleabay, doing any changes that are required and connecting that with the subbed modem. Would the modem I buy need to be a Webstar DPX100 or does it not matter? If it does not matter what would be the best to buy for a newbie? I am in a pure Telepest area.

you dont need to get same modem as subb m8, there is loads you can use on tw motorola sb4100/sb4200/sb5100/sb5101e/webstar epc2100 and the ambits as well

gentlex

Inactive User
if u dont want to spend much get a ambit 250 but u will need a jtag if u ur not very technical and money is not an issue get a sb4100,4200i pre hack, have a read up on some tuts to see which would be best for u.

Last edited:

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Gentlex thanks for help. I am quite happy to spend the money as long as I don't need to do any soldering! I have no problems with flashing BIOS etc. I am going to check out the SB4100/4200.