webstar epc2100 tut

Where can I a tut find one for Webstar DPX100?

no probs,

be careful to use the right file few peeps have bricked them were others have got them going.......

good luck

I was thinking of buying a hacked modem of fleabay, doing any changes that are required and connecting that with the subbed modem. Would the modem I buy need to be a Webstar DPX100 or does it not matter? If it does not matter what would be the best to buy for a newbie? I am in a pure Telepest area.

I was thinking of buying a hacked modem of fleabay, doing any changes that are required and connecting that with the subbed modem. Would the modem I buy need to be a Webstar DPX100 or does it not matter? If it does not matter what would be the best to buy for a newbie? I am in a pure Telepest area.

you dont need to get same modem as subb m8, there is loads you can use on tw motorola sb4100/sb4200/sb5100/sb5101e/webstar epc2100 and the ambits as well

if u dont want to spend much get a ambit 250 but u will need a jtag if u ur not very technical and money is not an issue get a sb4100,4200i pre hack, have a read up on some tuts to see which would be best for u.

Last edited:
Gentlex thanks for help. I am quite happy to spend the money as long as I don't need to do any soldering! I have no problems with flashing BIOS etc. I am going to check out the SB4100/4200.

Back