web site with flash tunes - rip em?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Evening....

when you listen to music from a web site that has them embedded into a flash page,I'm sure all the files that you listen too are stored on your pc in a temp folder, or can any one help on how to rip some music from a web site that has flash installed and it plays them though flash player.....
Cheers

Only the info for streaming is stored in your temporary internet files, its a stream therefore needs to be downloaded whilst the connection is live, realplayer can download and play flv files as on youtube etc, I don't know about music though. I am pretty sure music is played in ram and therefore lost when the pc is powered down.

If you use a download manager like IDM it automatically will ask you if you want to download any embedded music files in a flash player (mine does it everytime i visit a flash page, it gets slightly annoying at time lol)

yeah there's 4 music files that i wanna grab....i've tried goldwave as that's pretty neat, and i been looking for a web site ripper, but it depends how deep you do the search, once it hit's a link the pages it tries to download are in there hundreds, rather than just grabbing the music files.

If you use a download manager like IDM it automatically will ask you if you want to download any embedded music files in a flash player (mine does it everytime i visit a flash page, it gets slightly annoying at time lol)

sweet i'm on it....

IDM is good for using to download in general too it pretty much maxes ouy your connection ive just downloaded a 6.01mb mp3 file embeded in flash in about 3 seconds with a transfer rate of over 1.5Mbs, on my 20meg connection.
Oh yeah check your pms too mate ;)

Last edited:
Back