Web Interface Lost

Xssacutor

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been tryin the Cryo Sportster Pro 1.02 image with some good results.

I also upgraded the yWeb interface as per pt-1's suggestion to use VLC to stream the current channel (this did not work and am hoping that someone knows why - all I get is the orange & white VLC cone; activeX & .NET framework are installed).

However, yesterday I was able to browse to the dbox using IE and the IP addy.

I was also able to run WinGrabTV with VLC - that did work.

But today, I cannot either browse via IE or get WinGrabTV to work. The latter reports the wrong IP, but that has not been changed and I can ftp OK.
IE reports the standard 'Cannot find server' page.

Are there settings on the dbox that may affect this?

TIA

Xssacutor said:
I have been tryin the Cryo Sportster Pro 1.02 image with some good results.

I also upgraded the yWeb interface as per pt-1's suggestion to use VLC to stream the current channel (this did not work and am hoping that someone knows why - all I get is the orange & white VLC cone; activeX & .NET framework are installed).

However, yesterday I was able to browse to the dbox using IE and the IP addy.

I was also able to run WinGrabTV with VLC - that did work.

But today, I cannot either browse via IE or get WinGrabTV to work. The latter reports the wrong IP, but that has not been changed and I can ftp OK.
IE reports the standard 'Cannot find server' page.

Are there settings on the dbox that may affect this?

TIA

you can check in the settings menu

but as long as you have made backups you always have something to fall back on as i have played around and messed things up before i always play and learn like you but then always make backups to fall back on

cheers

gav12345 said:
you can check in the settings menu

but as long as you have made backups you always have something to fall back on as i have played around and messed things up before i always play and learn like you but then always make backups to fall back on

cheers

Thankfully I have been making regular backups.

So I stepped backward through them (the reboot after flash does not work with this image - it just turns off) until I could get the 2 streaming methods to work, and have to say that I believe it was due to the upagrading of the yWeb from v1.3.7 to v1.4 that seems to have caused the problem. :confused:
Which is a little annoying as the upgrade did look better.

So now I can see the live TV using yWeb & WinGrabTV, and the latter is by far the better option. Just haven't figured out how to record with it.

Thanks.

Back