Wear os - Smart phone apps

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As i have newly purchased a smart watch I'm interested in any 'must have' apps for it. I have the usual ones built in i.e fitness/heart rate etc.

Have you found some great ones you wanna share?

I will start it of with 2 I've found

Facer ( my Huawei watch didn't have many good faces to choose from, this has a good selection for free)

Sleep as android (for the phone but can utilise the smart watch. Seems to record better from the smart watch!)

Gooegle Keep Notes. I tried Telegram but was really slow to use it.

can you get these app for free as you would with android app or is there no way around paying for them?

I ask as i will probbaly invest in one of the sammy gears as it just seems to be able to do everything but dont want to have to be stuck buying apps for it like i would with the fitbit

can you get these app for free as you would with android app or is there no way around paying for them?

I ask as i will probbaly invest in one of the sammy gears as it just seems to be able to do everything but dont want to have to be stuck buying apps for it like i would with the fitbit

The samsung gear uses the Tizen OS and not andorid wear! Its a great smart watch otherwise.

Have You checked out the wear section on Mobilism @fus10n? The apps seem mainly to be face types but there are quite a few other bits.

From what I understand plenty of free stuff on wear os but some paid stuff same as play store

Back