We can do it,remember 5-1

LOL I was watching it and thought who will post first in this thread ;)

and I thought there score was going to be Ger 5 - Eng 0

:(

With England finishing 2nd in the group they've made it hard for themselves, if they beat Germany they'll have to face Argentina in quarters (Assuming they beat Mexico).

I think that'll be the end of the road for England, I think Argentina will win the world cup.

England have the players but don't have the team, they've yet to find a manager that has the balls to drop the high profile under achievers. Who in their right mind would take injured and unfit players to a world cup just because of their name?

To put it into context I think any of the top 5 English championship sides would thrash the England team as it stands today.

Agree with all the above - Capello said when taking charge he would be picking players on there form, well he was talking out his ar$e when he said that. It's so annoying to watch my national team play, it used to be a honour to play for your country but it looks more like a chore for some of our players!

We got exactly what we deserved, scraped through an easy group then mauled to death by a decent team.
No complaints

i can add to that...

thank fook that most of them too old for the next tournament!!!

i think team spirit has a lot to do with it.
Look at the argies. Maradonna is not a proven manager but by fook he has got his team spirit right and they love and respect him.
Capello is the opposite.

i think team spirit has a lot to do with it.
Look at the argies. Maradonna is not a proven manager but by fook he has got his team spirit right and they love and respect him.
Capello is the opposite.

I dunno mate capello got it wrong tactically, as for the players we might aswell of played that fkin bender off pineapple studios in midfield. least the boys got attitude.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dstOfHwaB8]YouTube - Louis Spence Pineapple Dance Studios[/ame]

don't know about Maradonna, too many Prima Donna's not just with England look at Italy and France as well. think to many of them believe their own hype. good working with their Club managers but not clever enough to listen to others.

Last edited:
don't know about Maradonna, too many Prima Donna's not just with England look at Italy and France as well. think to many of them believe their own hype. good working with their Club managers but not clever enough to listen to others.

Kinda backs my point Rab. The argies have total respect for Maradonna and im sure they listen too him.

I dunno mate capello got it wrong tactically, as for the players we might aswell of played that fkin bender off pineapple studios in midfield. least the boys got attitude.
YouTube - Louis Spence Pineapple Dance Studios

Indeed he did get tactics wrong but that said the big shot players still did not give enough even if they were playing out of their comfort zone.
There are hundreds of lads who would gladly pull on an national jersey and play anywhere they were asked.

A lot of the mistakes through out their tourney were of the Schoolboy variety tbh.

I think most of you agree that the premadonnas need to be dropped ie Terry would be first on my list for the chop.
Rooney was clearly not at his best and should have been dropped.

I think Alan Shearer had it spot on. There was something very wrong with team spirit in the camp.

Indeed he did get tactics wrong but that said the big shot players still did not give enough even if they were playing out of their comfort zone.
There are hundreds of lads who would gladly pull on an national jersey and play anywhere they were asked.

A lot of the mistakes through out their tourney were of the Schoolboy variety tbh.

I think most of you agree that the premadonnas need to be dropped ie Terry would be first on my list for the chop.
Rooney was clearly not at his best and should have been dropped.

I think Alan Shearer had it spot on. There was something very wrong with team spirit in the camp.
I dunno i just dunno England got plenty of talented players yet 4-1 was a fair result against an unfancied German side. Germans pace upfront was my first worry an weve got Terry an Upson facing it omfg. They was gonna get caught at some point. We got rinsed on the counter, maybe rio would have got across for goal 1 but ffs if all we got is upson a jamie c for backup its gona be 2066 before my grave see's another world cup win. As for spirit maybe some of the lads shud of backed john terrys words and made the manager listen. A spirited team would.

Back