Ways NTL Could Find Out

gersrt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I suscribe to ntl broadband at the moment and am heavily thinking about buying a cable modem to hack. Just a couple of questions though

1 couldn't ntl find you out by the stuff you are accessing on the web ie. yahoo accounts, bank accounts or any thing that requires you to give personal information.

2 Surely they can see what websites a particular mac address is accesing and catch you that way?

Any way just a thought.

Any one who would like to reasure me would be grately excepted

Thanks

1 couldn't ntl find you out by the stuff you are accessing on the web ie. yahoo accounts, bank accounts or any thing that requires you to give personal information.

NO

2 Surely they can see what websites a particular mac address is accesing and catch you that way?

NO

i can try :) ,ive used these for over 6 years if not longer if you do it right your safe :)

all the info is on this site mate just have a good read and go for it good luck

Cheers mate.

And thanks for all the guides on this forum.

hi iv mannage to clone a modem i heard you need to spoof your nic as it gives out your same ip all time please pm me mate with help cheers

Search for SMAC m8. Change the last two digits of your NIC/Router to something different.

Make a note of the original MAC's, just in case ;)

NO

NO

i can try :) ,ive used these for over 6 years if not longer if you do it right your safe :)

all the info is on this site mate just have a good read and go for it good luck

I've been cloned, lol.

Back