• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ways NTL Could Find Out

gersrt

Member +
Hi I suscribe to ntl broadband at the moment and am heavily thinking about buying a cable modem to hack. Just a couple of questions though

1 couldn't ntl find you out by the stuff you are accessing on the web ie. yahoo accounts, bank accounts or any thing that requires you to give personal information.

2 Surely they can see what websites a particular mac address is accesing and catch you that way?

Any way just a thought.

Any one who would like to reasure me would be grately excepted

Thanks

1 couldn't ntl find you out by the stuff you are accessing on the web ie. yahoo accounts, bank accounts or any thing that requires you to give personal information.

NO

2 Surely they can see what websites a particular mac address is accesing and catch you that way?

NO

i can try :) ,ive used these for over 6 years if not longer if you do it right your safe :)

all the info is on this site mate just have a good read and go for it good luck

snoopy2120

Inactive User
hi iv mannage to clone a modem i heard you need to spoof your nic as it gives out your same ip all time please pm me mate with help cheers

T4i

DW Member +
Search for SMAC m8. Change the last two digits of your NIC/Router to something different.

Make a note of the original MAC's, just in case ;)

C

cableguy69

NO

NO

i can try :) ,ive used these for over 6 years if not longer if you do it right your safe :)

all the info is on this site mate just have a good read and go for it good luck
I've been cloned, lol.