Wayne Rooneys worst ever performance?

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
For me today we witnessed the worst performance of Rooneys career to date. Awful ball control no movement and just looked dejected.

I have never seen him play so bad absolutely shocking drop him for the next game if i was manager. Lampard was just Lampard foookin shit again for England time to drop some of these arseholes.

As for Capello he ain't a foookin clue has he with his subs?
Where the foook was Joe Cole?

John Terry tried his best to gift them a goal (did all the Terry fans see that) so glad Carragher is out of next game improves our chances of not conceding a goal in next game him and Terry are a liability. Glen Johnson proved the USA game was just a fluke was caught out of position on several occasions. Lennon was useless and Gerrard was a shadow of the player we saw against the USA.

Total crap

Hope to see an improvement but don't expect it and we could be seeing this pathetic lot return home very soon. World Cup contenders more like foookin pretenders.

Team that might give Slovenia a game

................................James.................................

..Johnson........Dawson..........Tiny Tears..........Cole...

...SWP...........Carrick............Barry..............J. Cole...

.............................Gerrard

.................................Crouch.................................

He was ruthless with Green has he got the balls to drop Lampard? Rooney he won't as apprently he is the 3rd best in the world certainly looks it from what we have seen from him in the 2 games.

Time for Capello to foookin wake up the idiot. However the majority of blame lies with the 11 morons on the pitch but once again after a dissapointing campaign when we return lets face it, it won't be long probably Wednesday if not definitely when we play someone in the last 16 we will have the manager as the scapegoat. Lets just face it we ain't good enough the players just don't care .

Same old England you can have the greatest manager in the World but shit can't be turned into gold for you! He can only mould it into a better shape at best!

Wayne Rooneys worst ever performance?

worst performance of Rooneys career to date. Awful ball control no movement and just looked dejected.

heard that's what a granny in Liverpool said a couple of years back.

its all cappello fault ...all of it ...
the players dont know wot the fuk they doin one game to next .
and they obviously do not like him , you can clearly see that in the way they are playing .
he CANNOT and never will motivate them .
His pre match hush hush tactics ... and not telling players who are playing is NOT for england ..i wish he fuk off back home ! Kev davies shud have got in that team well before heskey...

EDIT..rooney shudda been subbed at half time ..give him time on the bench to gather his fukkin thoughts ..twat.

For me today we witnessed the worst performance of Rooneys career to date. Awful ball control no movement and just looked dejected.

I have never seen him play so bad absolutely shocking drop him for the next game if i was manager. Lampard was just Lampard foookin shit again for England time to drop some of these arseholes.

As for Capello he ain't a foookin clue has he with his subs?
Where the foook was Joe Cole?

John Terry tried his best to gift them a goal (did all the Terry fans see that) so glad Carragher is out of next game improves our chances of not conceding a goal in next game him and Terry are a liability. Glen Johnson proved the USA game was just a fluke was caught out of position on several occasions. Lennon was useless and Gerrard was a shadow of the player we saw against the USA.

Total crap

Hope to see an improvement but don't expect it and we could be seeing this pathetic lot return home very soon. World Cup contenders more like foookin pretenders.

Team that might give Slovenia a game

................................James.................................

..Johnson........Dawson..........Tiny Tears..........Cole...

...SWP...........Carrick............Barry..............J. Cole...

.............................Gerrard

.................................Crouch.................................

He was ruthless with Green has he got the balls to drop Lampard? Rooney he won't as apprently he is the 3rd best in the world certainly looks it from what we have seen from him in the 2 games.

Time for Capello to foookin wake up the idiot. However the majority of blame lies with the 11 morons on the pitch but once again after a dissapointing campaign when we return lets face it, it won't be long probably Wednesday if not definitely when we play someone in the last 16 we will have the manager as the scapegoat. Lets just face it we ain't good enough the players just don't care .

Same old England you can have the greatest manager in the World but shit can't be turned into gold for you! He can only mould it into a better shape at best!
see ur wareing ur manc glasses again
for a start gerrard was again played out of position
as for carragher he covered terry on quite a few occations
and stopped quite a feww attacks

u say fook all about lennon what a load of shite

as for cole he was playing where ever he wanted he wasnt a full back

then he brought on swp
fooking usless
and now u say play carrick :roflmao:
hes about as good as a ice cream in a desert

if he played gerrard behind rooney as he plays for liverpool
there would have been a different out come to the game
and as for donkey
do i need to say anything

it takes more than 1 player to make a difference to a team and to be honest the whole team were shite so i don't think you could single out a certain player (its a team effort)

true... but in these type of situations its ur star man that gets u outta trouble. believe me when i say rooney is a very overrated player. he was talkin sh*t before the game bout how england shud beat algeria even with an underpar performance..... and look what happened... looks like a proper mug now doesnt he?

see ur wareing ur manc glasses again
for a start gerrard was again played out of position
as for carragher he covered terry on quite a few occations
and stopped quite a feww attacks

u say fook all about lennon what a load of shite

as for cole he was playing where ever he wanted he wasnt a full back

then he brought on swp
fooking usless
and now u say play carrick :roflmao:
hes about as good as a ice cream in a desert

if he played gerrard behind rooney as he plays for liverpool
there would have been a different out come to the game
and as for donkey
do i need to say anything

I really can't see Carrick doing anything worse then Lampard we can't string three passes together in the whole of the game.

As for your two defenders they are a load of shite thats both Carragher and Johnson and i have always said John Terry is the most overrated defender in the Country as for Carragher he simply is crap lost his legs and Johnson ain't a clue about positional sense this is my opinion club loyalties has nothing to do with it. So stop playing that club card always do that you!

I agree about Gerrard playing off the front man but with the way Rooney is playing he doesn't deserve to start the next game but he will as we all know and hopefully Gerrard will play off him.

As for Lennon he was crap as was SWP but do you really expect anything different?

Dropping Walcott was a mistake and Capello knows it and Milner is just another piece of crap in the big pile.

Heskey never deserved to go if Capello did what he said picked players who played for their clubs how someone who isn't good enough for his club gets to start for England is beyond me and dropping Bent was a stupid mistake hate him or love him but guy scores. Unlike Heskey

Last edited:
your all fecking blind frank lampard is the biggest pile of dog shit to ever wear an england shirt.

what sort of a midfielder wont and doesnt tackle. he'd back down from a fight with that limp poof graham norton.

agreed rooney was shit and his crap at the endof the gamewont win him any fans, as england fans we dont forgive that crap expect more boo's.

lennon swp heskey all crap too.

i know everyone thinks they can run the national team better than anyone else but ffs in this case i think everyone on here could do a better job.

-------------james-------------

johnson-- dawson-- terry-- cole

milner-- carrick-- barry-- j cole

------gerrard-----
-------------------rooney-----

we need a strong midfield and for me there the ones who will put a foot in and fecking tackle, i mean ffs no one attemted to stop them passing the ball round us we looked like mugs.

skill out wide feck pace it dont work, and gerrard to do what he does with torres, i do think it would bring roonet into the game, hes no good in mf thats why he was non existant, he needs to be playing on the shoulder of the defence.

agree or disagree, we all see there shit as is and the main problem is midfield and weak as poofs who wont tackle.

frank lampard your fecking shite.............

i see yer both got johnson in yer team ...
i am better than him ... he is fukkin appalling

i see yer both got johnson in yer team ...
i am better than him ... he is fukkin appalling

so who else in the current squad would you choose?

he was englands best player last match and didnt stand out too bad tonight so i cant understand why you have brought him into this, he's far from our biggest worry.

and your better yeah pinch of salt on that one.

Right back is our weakest postion along with the keeper postion so Johnson stays in there great going forward he is but postional sense is not there!

Lampard must get dropped surely can see why Capello wanted Scholes the best passing midfielder in the Country despite his age!

We were awful couldn't keep ball and there was not even one telling save made.

I really worry about the next game.

Joe Cole must must start he has a creative spark we lack and Lumpalard is doing fook all poor passing and awful attempts at long range shots

Lumpalard is doing fook all poor passing and awful attempts at long range shots

Pardon me but when has Fat Frank ever done anything in an England shirt ? Considering he's 'sacrificing' his main job as a midfielder to constantly play a striking role he doesn't score very many goals does he ? Do you not think it's a little ironic that Gerrard does his job as a midfielder and yet scores much more often than Lampard ? I can't fathom how no manager has been able to see that he is a pile of dogshit in an England shirt and dropped him already...we have better.

As for Johnson...other than Micah Richards I think he is the best right back we have. I'd rather have a right back with pace who is more than handy in attack to be fair. And at the moment we need him......

And will the real Wayne Rooney please stand up!

so who else in the current squad would you choose?

he was englands best player last match and didnt stand out too bad tonight so i cant understand why you have brought him into this, he's far from our biggest worry.

and your better yeah pinch of salt on that one.

wot !! u reckon he was best player last match. ?
yeah he did stand out tonight , he gave the ball away a few more times than the others...but i see wot u mean , we
have not got much choice in that position .
for me ...none of them stood out , they should all be ashamed of themselves !
aarrgh so frustrating !!

Slovenia look the be the best team in the group ...cant see us gettin anything from that game now .
Sayin that it saves us gettin embarrassed in the next round by the germans trouncin us 8-0

Last edited:
nothing said about ashley coles position what position he didnt defend he didnt attack so WTF did he do
as for johnson
ok he was attacking and getting out of position for defending

but why
because lennon did fook all

then swp come on and where did he play
more as a forward than a winger

ok carragher isnt the fastest but he covered more ground than terry
and pluged a few holes where the defending midfielders should have been
ffs i saw carragher on the left crearing where terry should have been

wot !! u reckon he was best player last match. ?

yes he was..... did you even watch the game lol.

best player in that game by a country mile which isnt great really as we played shit in that game too.

tonight was worse than the last game tho non of them stood out and i didnt say any stood out, i said he didnt stand out as being as bad as some of the others, two totally different things.

over all total garbage.

I can't fault Ashley Cole he is our most consistent player. Goes forward and defends unlike our right back.

SWP and Lennon are crap how SWP got in ahead of Walcott is beyond me.

Your backing your players up Davidh take your club loyalities out of it and judge.

Both Carragher and Terry are liablilties and come a forward from one of the big boys should we progress into the last 16 them 2 its just an accident waiting to happen.

End of the day we were rubbish.Not one player can hold their head up high.
They have no excuses.All play for big clubs and have played in major comps so i dont go for the nerves excuse.
We must be the laughing stock of the world.
As for Wayne Rooney comments i would have booed at that match after.
I was screaming at the tv.Im fed up of the crap excuses,like the ball or formation.We just not as good as we think we are,simple.
Andy.

As for Lennon he was crap as was SWP but do you really expect anything different?

Dropping Walcott was a mistake and Capello knows it and Milner is just another piece of crap in the big pile.

I did not want to comment on this because I am a Arsenal fan and did not want to be bias and while I believe that walcot is not playing at his potential and can see why he never went but also.

A first lol... I agree 100% with your post NANI, not just the walcot bit lmao ;)

Lennon's final ball is piss poor and SWP is just as bad, can anyone tell me when lennon will score a hatrick for england ??? can anyone tell me when lennon will prodoce a comeback against barca all on his own.

I am sorry but the stellas have kicked in and yes I am really fucked off that walcot never went because I believe he is better than lennon, and SWP ,and tell me what SWP has done to be at the world cup ????

And again away from the club side of things while walcot is not a great player... he does have the potential to be one of the best - POTENTIAL lol I never said the best lol.

Ahh **** it lol... its done now I hope its LE ARSES benefit!!!

He wont even bring on joe cole because he is a gooner lmao (counting chickens again Mickie)

Regards
Mickie

Back