Water Filters?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
In most parts of London, if not all, the water the runs through out taps is crap to say the least.
It is recycled around 6-7 times before we recieve it according to some documentry I watched.

Any how its apparantly from my new shower that lime scale is a big concern which blocks some of the shower holes at times.

What I want/need is a filter to add to my soon to have VALLIANT Boiler?
Could any one recommend one that clears the water please?

You probably want an Electronic Water Conditioner/Scale Inhibitor, I've just ordered This One

It's called a Liff Wrapper, there are cheaper ones on the market, I saw one at B&Q for £45 but I'm told that Liff is the best

Is this as good as the ones that actually connect to the water pipe itself allowing water to flow through the filter?
Do you know any one who has tried this and had great results, as in my area the water is really really bad!

Apparently these are just as good if not better m8 and they are maintenance free, ie: you wont have to change the filter every year, we have really hard water here and a mate of mine down the road had one of these installed when he had he's combi fitted, he swears by it

Back