watching my dm800 on pc how???

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
tried dreambox webcontrol that doesnt seem to work i know it can be done but how!

use Tunisia-sat Dreambox player and web streamer

features:
1-Play and record enigma1 and 2 dreamboxes on pc
2-streaming to local network devices and to remote display devices by internet(mobiles and computers)
3- Ability to play DVB-S1 hd channels on pc from enigma1 dreambox(dm500)
4- Ability to play channel on pc and another channel on dreambox with same frequncy from enigma2 dreamboxes

updates
1- Transfer protocol between dreambox and program updated so the program more flexible and less crashes
2-Ability to change folder for recorded clips
3-add timer
4-fix recording problems in windows 7 and engima2 dreambox

requirements
windows media player 9 and above
good quality graphic adapter
pentium 4 pc and above
dreambox connected to network(cable or wireless)
vlc best version .99

for good streaming and recording
-pli-jade on E1 dreambox
-vlc version .99

setup:
-unrar the compressed downloaded file and run setup.***
-when major problems occur during setup,please re-install with blocked firewall and antivirus
- some messages may appear during setup about newer file exit, want to keep,just answer yes and continue setup
-some messages may appear during setup saying file is under use,just ignore and continue setup

Live stream received by windows media player from remote dreambox by internet
rt2u.jpg

hyat.jpg

Tunisia-sat

Last edited:
Is your Dm800 a clone m8?

Some images do not support web interface,no matter what software you use :grab:

That Blackhole v12 image does'nt support web interface lads.

I,m using the DreamEliteBH 10E 8a8f8 image.
Its in Barry allan on a multi boot with several other images on a 8gb stick.
Its for the 800 clones ,nice image that actually supports the webinterface.:Clap:

I think StreamMeng is a hidden jem, it even streamed subscribtion channels from my DBox... yes, my Dbox. It detects what box you are using, piss to set up (just wack in your ftp user and pass) and has a record feature as well...

Just download from this link, install and run and it will ask you to download the latest version, do that, run again and you should be a away...

StreamMeNG 0.82 Final with english installer

I now use DreamElite + WMP11 and can stream all channels, even HD to my computer, i think you need a fairly powerful PC for the HD streaming but it all should work fine on WMP11.

I don't think that is true. Thought the dreambox did all the work. Maybe wrong

I don't think that is true. Thought the dreambox did all the work. Maybe wrong

Well if your network / computer cant handle the incoming video then you will not be able to stream very well, i have had this with a P4 with 2GB RAM, i was unable to stream the HD channels since upgrading to quad core 4GB RAM it now works flawlessly. Read into that what you will.

I think StreamMeng is a hidden jem, it even streamed subscribtion channels from my DBox... yes, my Dbox. It detects what box you are using, piss to set up (just wack in your ftp user and pass) and has a record feature as well...

Just download from this link, install and run and it will ask you to download the latest version, do that, run again and you should be a away...

StreamMeNG 0.82 Final with english installer

Just installed this and really impressed. Brilliant quality wirelessly from both my DM800 and my old DM7000 upstairs and very stable.

Shame you cant have multiple profiles for more than one box though.Also doesnt seem to be a way of changing channels on it (unless I'm blind).When I manually changed channels it kept streaming the previous channel until I exited the minitv function and restarted it.
Yet theres loads of arguably extra unneccesary features like bouquet editor,telnet client,camd logger and so on.

Just installed this and really impressed. Brilliant quality wirelessly from both my DM800 and my old DM7000 upstairs and very stable.

Shame you cant have multiple profiles for more than one box though.Also doesnt seem to be a way of changing channels on it (unless I'm blind).When I manually changed channels it kept streaming the previous channel until I exited the minitv function and restarted it.
Yet theres loads of arguably extra unneccesary features like bouquet editor,telnet client,camd logger and so on.

I think you change channel by right clicking on the picture and there is an option on that menu mate... don't change channels with the box when in streamMeng or it will, as you see, crash...

Back