wat sites all about

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
just like to say to all u guys on here i`m still around but watchn u guys help each other on here has made me redundant lol its great to see , i don`t go around all the other forums cos this seems friendliest to me and the way we all help each other is great so just thought i`d mention for a few of you who haven`t seen me post much on here lately is i`m still watchn but u guys who needed a helpn hand are passing wat u learned on to the new guys and so on keep up the good work guys :flags24:

just like to say to all u guys on here i`m still around but watchn u guys help each other on here has made me redundant lol its great to see , i don`t go around all the other forums cos this seems friendliest to me and the way we all help each other is great so just thought i`d mention for a few of you who haven`t seen me post much on here lately is i`m still watchn but u guys who needed a helpn hand are passing wat u learned on to the new guys and so on keep up the good work guys :flags24:

i have learned some of my s**t of you dee747 and by the way i ordered a memory card of adigitalworld yesterday so hopefully i should have it by monday,by the way i semi bricked my psp this morning by trying to use a plugin but coz the site was down i couldnt make sure before i tried even though i knew i shouldnt(managed to revive it)so dont feel redundant coz i could have used ur knowledge on psp this morning

regards
bro

lol i`ll be pm`n u soon for help lol like i said i`m still watch but u`all seem to have it covered now keep up good work

well said m8 , thanx to everyone on digi world who has helped me ;)

regards robby

thanks Dee ive have to thank u , Doomedearl, bro , its a great psp forum with reat support , nice 1 lads
kind regards Biffo

This site rocks for anything from dbox 2 xbox (and psp) thanks to all for all your help and advise

Yes, you are all wonderful. Where is my mirror... hey I'm wonderful too ;)

Seriously though, it is great to know that someone else out there knows what to do and is willing to let you and me know to. Well done everyone... and me ;)

Yes, you are all wonderful. Where is my mirror... hey I'm wonderful too ;)

Seriously though, it is great to know that someone else out there knows what to do and is willing to let you and me know to. Well done everyone... and me

here here :)

you must be using a different mirror to me though.
when i ask mine who is the most wonderful of them all it dont reply:nopity:

well done all, learned alot from every 1. give yourselfs a clap ;)

why speak when it's already been said :) not one to blow my own trumpet but i suggested the nintendo ds room to DW and it happened, now i'm pretty much redundant in there. it's what DW is all about, you plant a seed and it grows out of ur 'control' ur a good man DEE and thats evident in ur selection for Elite. BTW, when i get a Psp I will be hounding you for answers. Lol.

I agree, I get all the friendliest help here without people being rude if I ask an easy question. Thanks everyone

Top Guys

well guys everyone pat each other on the back! But i got to thank the man HIGLANDER !lol a few noobs mite not of heard of him if not just check the stickies out. well like i said i'm still watchn lol ( it's my turn 4 help now!) lol hey no probs english anytime m8

Last edited:
Back