Washing Lines (bet this thread wont cause any arguments :-)

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any ideas?

Ok live on a development and we need to change or repaint the rotary washing lines.

Option one
Have received a quote off the managment company and they are quoting us £940 to repaint and restring the lines with a guarantee of 3 - 5 years.

Option two
Replace each lines at the cost of £98 (not sure if this price includes VAT) per line.

We have 11 rotary lines to be repainted or replaced and i think both of these prices are stupidly high.

Does anyone know where i could get heavy duty rotary lines cheaper (have googled with not much luck) as i believe replacing them would be our best option. I dont want a folding one either as moving parts will break. :proud:

Thanks

why do you all have the responsibility of a shared washing line. can you not branch of the main post and tie a line to the side of the house.

Any ideas?

Ok live on a development and we need to change or repaint the rotary washing lines.

Option one
Have received a quote off the managment company and they are quoting us £940 to repaint and restring the lines with a guarantee of 3 - 5 years.

Option two
Replace each lines at the cost of £98 (not sure if this price includes VAT) per line.

We have 11 rotary lines to be repainted or replaced and i think both of these prices are stupidly high.

Does anyone know where i could get heavy duty rotary lines cheaper (have googled with not much luck) as i believe replacing them would be our best option. I dont want a folding one either as moving parts will break. :proud:

Thanks
they do fold but look good

60m Rotary Washing Line - Heavy Duty Crank & Lift | The Home Laundry Company

@ davidh cheers mate, did see this one myself so will contact them to see if i can get the price down as need 11 of them. :proud:

@ everyone else, God your all piss taking bar stewards. :Clap:

:lol:

lol i read it, how am i supposed to know about washing lines? I have two retractable lines in my back garden, they do me fine. Think it cost about twenty or thirty euro from B&Q :err:

B&Q Retractable 2 Line Pull & Dry, 0000005159260

thats what you get for living in ireland, you can get them for 5 or 6 quid over here.

Didn't realise how expensive rotary line are. 90 quid, cheaper to get them a tumble dryer almost.

my new washing line as the previous one was removed in kitchen due to new kitchen upgrade.
Dri Buddy

now no need for washing line:banana:

thats what you get for living in ireland, you can get them for 5 or 6 quid over here.

Didn't realise how expensive rotary line are. 90 quid, cheaper to get them a tumble dryer almost.

lol i don't remember how much it cost, i have it a few years at this stage, i was just guessing at the price

my new washing line as the previous one was removed in kitchen due to new kitchen upgrade.
Dri Buddy

now no need for washing line:banana:

you mean you actually finished the kitchen cacti? well done! :)

Back