was there a keychange in ex/cw

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone confirm there has been a keychange today in ex/cw about 1 pm,,
just wonderin because the screen went blank a few times

The screen went blank for me too a few times today, probably a silent update but the keys are still working.
Clive.

clive58 said:
The screen went blank for me too a few times today, probably a silent update but the keys are still working.
Clive.

you boys in c&w better get ready to kiss youre au's good bye........LOL

lol always the optimist jimmy but if you look at it in a different light: We've had it longer than you ner ner ner lol.
Clive.

clive58 said:
lol always the optimist jimmy but if you look at it in a different light: We've had it longer than you ner ner ner lol.
Clive.

personally mines still kicking but in general TW down......lol ;)

flicking here today was watching the news at the inlaws flicking on and off father in law looking at me ? Whot you want me to do LOL

ramraider said:
flicking here today was watching the news at the inlaws flicking on and off father in law looking at me ? Whot you want me to do LOL

what a place to be sat when it fecks up id get out there mate....lol

lol, crossed lines there jimmy sorry i thought we were talking about the AU Atmega n funcards lol, this is the result of having too many windows open and doing too many things all at once lol.
I'm sure you know what i mean ;)
Clive.

wonder when the AU killer is gonna hit us...?.....

we still aint gone VOD yet, maybe gonna be a nice xmas prezzie......?......

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
wonder when the AU killer is gonna hit us...?.....

we still aint gone VOD yet, maybe gonna be a nice xmas prezzie......?......

won't there be a publicity campaign before they roll vod in ex-cw??

im not VOD as yet cant wait come on cc's chop chop .....lol

Just w8ting on a T9 sood be getting it shortly then a phoenix and ill have a mosc for xmas <0/ rofl ;@) thats if me AU fun does or me Atmega oO hope not tho :S Hiya clive m8 hows u btw i have been working like a pack horse so aint had to time to visit here really :/ but the overtime 0wnz :p :drink:

Back