Was the Apollo moon landing fake?

Moriens

Inactive User
Reaction score
What do you think?
Was man really on the moon or was it all staged in a studio in Nevada?

Have a read at the conspiracy theory here

_http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Last edited:
I think it was straight m8, I'm afraid its one of the weaker conspiracy theories.......

Says me poping his head up from behind the grassy knoll -)lol

im not sure, i think it was real. but i can see why people dont believe it.

would like to believe it was true, but i'm drawn to thinking a little bit fake.

Perhaps 49/51 for me.

I believe it was faked,Of course they've been to the moon but i think it was faked so the U.S could say they beat the russians
alieneyesa.gif

I think it is fake becos the flag was fluttering, (there is no wind onthe moon for goodness sake!!!)

I belive we did.

rizsparky said:
I think it is fake becos the flag was fluttering, (there is no wind onthe moon for goodness sake!!!)

Err, there is clearly visable in the picture a pole running across the top of the flag holding it out (pictures an eastern european flapping the flag about :Jester:). Or are you talking about the creases in the fabric of the flag?

Read an interesting arguement and counter arguement here:
http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

I will admit that the above site is weighted in favour of those who belive man has landed on the moon.

why dont you lot have faith in mankind?

i think they done it, and next up - Mars!

There are alot of reasons to suggest that it is a fake or it is real.

My opinion i think it is a fake, from what i have read with things to do with the wind direction, shadows of light etc... i find it hard to believe its real....

i thought it was real before now but thinking other wise now tho....

I tend to think they faked the pics. The evidence about how hard it would have been to take such great photos with a Camera fixed to the front of their suits seems to point to that.
But wether they really went to the moon? I think they did.

There is a book out called something like Whistleblowers & the Monn Landings. Read it and tell me you still think they went to the moon.

How come they gone on a moon orbit in the Shuttle?

Back