Was someone kicked to death after the last old firm game?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I've been browsing on Youtube and came across a load of twats fighting over religion (as usual), it appears that 1 guy was set upon by three others and kicked to death following the game, anyone know about this?

I never read a newspaper so it might be headline news for all I know, lol

From what i remember a 51 year old man was kicked to death the night of the last old firm game, and 3 young men where arrested, i think it got a couple of ines in the papers..

But also im sure it had nothing to do with the game itself, just 3 thugs

Last edited:
How can something like this be ignored by the media, as I say though, I don't read papers, so maybe another paper other than the one you read had better coverage.

On the day of the last old firm game the street outside my house was a warzone, teams of wee neds (and a few adults!) running up and down kicking and punching the living daylights out of each other and it all started over a heated argument about the football, lol

I want to move to a wee island somewhere.

If itas the paislery road west incident then the one who died went at them with a knife and lost. Still to find out what he died of either kicking of heart attack. Still he went at them with a knife

OMG, 51 year olds walking the streets with knives!?!

This country is ruined.

from the Eastend most of my life born in Bridgeton wife from the Carlton been in Dennistoun 30 odd years stayed in a quiet Cul-de-sac for the last 21 years here's hoping it stays that way.

seen it all over the years on London Rd Gallowgate Duke St. seems to be a bit better than it use to but every now and then you get morons from both sides who just want to feck it up for everyone.

some people just intent in causing trouble, :sad:

me I'm only here for the Banter.:Cheers:

wee strachans fast aint he lol

31329up-1.gif

from the Eastend most of my life born in Bridgeton wife from the Carlton been in Dennistoun 30 odd years stayed in a quiet Cul-de-sac for the last 21 years here's hoping it stays that way.

seen it all over the years on London Rd Gallowgate Duke St. seems to be a bit better than it use to but every now and then you get morons from both sides who just want to feck it up for everyone.

some people just intent in causing trouble, :sad:

me I'm only here for the Banter.:Cheers:

now i know your mad there is no quiet places in Dennistoun :proud:

regarding the murder in glasgow ,thats right it did happen thats why most of us on this site were complaining about what boruc the idiot was doing with his shit stirring after the old firm game ,incidents like this can happen so easily in glasgow on old firm day ,and need no help from shit stirring players with no brains thats just one of the many things that happened after the last old firm game that havnt been published in your daily papers ,a tour of accident /emergency departments in glasgow would open borucs eyes up.

regarding the murder in glasgow ,thats right it did happen thats why most of us on this site were complaining about what boruc the idiot was doing with his shit stirring after the old firm game ,incidents like this can happen so easily in glasgow on old firm day ,and need no help from shit stirring players with no brains thats just one of the many things that happened after the last old firm game that havnt been published in your daily papers ,a tour of accident /emergency departments in glasgow would open borucs eyes up.

Have to ask who and why this offends people, if a picture of the pope incites riots the idiots this annoys need to give up watching football.

its not the t-shirt thats the problem its the shit stirring from a player who doesnt realise the consequences it could cause over the west of scotland ,ie pubs etc these things happen it will happen and players should just realise they have a part to play in this and think about there own actions without being selfish and trying to get some limelight for themselves.

its not the t-shirt thats the problem its the shit stirring from a player who doesnt realise the consequences it could cause over the west of scotland ,ie pubs etc these things happen it will happen and players should just realise they have a part to play in this and think about there own actions without being selfish and trying to get some limelight for themselves.
would you included david murray inthis with his orange day when advocat was there[holland day my a^6se]all about making money was he shit stirring?was the rest of the world laughing at scottish football then?selective memory from mr murray

or gorman with his black arm band for a gran that died 4 months before or gazza playing a pretend flute . maybe he was pretending to be in the SNO

No m8 they were out of order as well. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Gorum was an idiot as was Gazza and they should have known better as should boruc. Still thats old news now.

sorry but those antics help make them legends in a lot of rangers fans eyes . i didnt hear the cries of fouls from them then . and btw it didnt annoy me 1 bit . i dont take offence that easy .

Gazza was a legend for his football...ffs he couldnt even mime holding the flute right. It made him look like a prat :proud: but I will admit I did laugh at the time.

Gorum was a legend as a goalie but a class A arsehole (imho)

Whereas Arthur wants to be a legend...not going to happen.

I still think players have responsibilties on and off the pitch, it may have had nothing to do with the fight/murder but then again....who knows.

The SPL have told Celtic to warn The Holy Toaly about his GBTP t-shirt because if they had not FIFA would have to.

just better hope he does not wear a god bless Lex Gold t-shirt at the next old firm game if Celtic win the league if he is still there that is.

Back