Warning to newbies

die5el

Inactive User
Reaction score
People on this forum are lying to you .

YOU WILL NOT SAVE ANY MONEY VAPING .

You are being lured into an evil cult thats sole aim is to empty your pockets of your hard earned cash .

First , you'll get lured into the cult by cheap , sub standard products with poor battery life that look like normal cigarettes .
You quickly realise that these products do actually work to rid yourself of a tabacco addiction , something you have longed to rid yourself of for years .

BUT , they're not enough ....soon you will find yourself searching for MORE .

The traps been set , you've taken the bait .

Welcome to the world of the VAPER . Hundreds upon hundreds of shiny new products with exotic and futuristic names and fancy numbers are there to tempt you should you fall into the trap , you'll be bamboozled with information that's impossible to decipher

Desperate to understand the vast amount of information bombarding your brain you take to your laptop and begin searching for answers .......and there he is ......vapings Beelzebob ... Scott Bonner .

" I got this for free but you must pay ££££ "

Notice how products mysteriously appear on your doorstep 24hrs after ordering them instead of the usual 3-5 days . How is this possible ? , I fear dark forces are behind this small "friendly" vaping community .

By the time you've got to this stage it's most probably to late , they have you in their grasp .

Please , please heed this warning , there is no hope left for me but for you it might not be to late .:Laugh:

Lol, so true.

Well after all that disposable cash you have to hand by not smoking you can afford to cape.

Since I started I have spent about a hundred quid on stuff and juice, still on 30%. though on what I'd have spent on the stinkies. In that respect its a cheap hobby.

And don't forget out of that hundred quid about :£70 worth is stuff I may have for years, unlike cigarettes that you just burn.

There are other bits I would like but gonna run a few of my things out first, lol.

There is another way; a lad I knew decided to give up, and every time he felt the craving he put the cost of one ciggie in an old whiskey bottle; 18 months later he had enough to put 30% down on a sporty new Ford RS.

If your a gadget freak then the ecig world will deffo cost you the earth lol i spent shed loads when i first started but now ive found my perfect setup and the juice i like.So in the end i guess you will save some :p

I think it wears off after about 18 months. I am at the stage now where I don't even look at new stuff.
I got my dual coil cartos, 3 batteries and order my liquid by the litre.
Less than a tenner a week.

Back