Warning Image Converter kiled my Dbox

nardivan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just let you know all, that i have converted Sportster pro 2x image to 1x and have flashed to my Sagem 1x and the box is dead.
Thanks to Flash asistent i got my baby back.

Hi mate,

sorry to here that but I did say it in the description:

"This is a 2xI squashfs image, it is not possible to convert this image using image converter but if someone wants to convert it I think it may be possible PM me if you have the time (I don’t have a 1x box so I can’t do it myself) ."

If you flash a new image using IFA it will be fine.

de_deej

I converted the sportster pro and flashed my sagem 1x and its working just fine.

sniper214 said:
I converted the sportster pro and flashed my sagem 1x and its working just fine.

Hi mate,

did you convert my pro ??

de_deej

sniper214... I doubt that you will have converted a sportster pro image using ImageWorks.

ImageWorks only works with JFFS2 images; and Sportster Pro is a SQUASHFS image. You may have converted it with a different tool... or maybe even manually put all the files in place yourself.

Liam .

liamcrayden said:
sniper214... I doubt that you will have converted a sportster pro image using ImageWorks.

ImageWorks only works with JFFS2 images; and Sportster Pro is a SQUASHFS image. You may have converted it with a different tool... or maybe even manually put all the files in place yourself.

Liam .

It's got me intrigued too mate.

Back