Warning!!Dodgy Ebay Buyer.

:mad: i got scammed by a 'nellyahmed' on ebay of £92, I filled a dispute and got lucky around £72 back, there was still money money is he/shes account. BEWARE

another one ripped off!!

just spoke with this seller who just got ripped off also.heres what he said

hi there m8 sorry to hear that did she get much out of you i managed to get the number a scot answered after putting phone down at first he claims he his only 17 and it wasnt him its his brother omar cheema lmfao
anyway have fun i got number when she tried to con 250 out of someone else and i used the wifes i.d to win the auction and told her needed number was having probs with paypal. i lost £57
???????????? just do yourself a favour hide your mobile or house phone number.
pass the number on oh by the way the omar cheema and address is genuine police checked it out so phone police get onto paypal i have even been intouch with watchdog about why paypal still let her trade.
u also should get intouch u wouldnt have lost your money had they suspended that account the first time.
bbc watch dog the more who get intouch the more something will get done.

i have now just also spoke to someone claiming to be the scammers father,now hes turned the mobile off.

im working up there shortly,so a visit will be payed!!!

Last edited:
I've been done as well then!
B*ll*cks!
He's on this sit cryptik(might be spelt diff).
Could'nt work out the con. He paid by paypal before i sent him something.
Then the other day paypal suspended the money.
How the hell can they say it's dogie when you have to regester the credit card.
They say if it is'nt sorted then i have to pay back the money!
I have'nt paid my cc bill yet so they cant get the money from me but whats the betting they will when i do.
Paypal is the git in all this as well.
I got knocked on ebay for a modem .went into adispute and they said we have decoded in your favour.
unfortunatley he's got no money ,we can't give you any.
What about your purchase is gauranteed for 500 pounds?
Oh yeah someone said he's jon smith and he might be a postman .
I sent the it to omar cheema in scotland. special delivery.
Anyone want the address pm me.
No neewbies though.
On tcniso they dont allow proxies.
Maybe you should do that here?

name750 said:
B*ll*cks!
I have'nt paid my cc bill yet so they cant get the money from me but whats the betting they will when i do.
I got knocked on ebay for a modem .went into adispute and they said we have decoded in your favour.
No neewbies though.

pm me the addy bud

name750 said:
B*ll*cks!
No neewbies though.

Totally agree regarding Paypal. My mate who sells thru ebay has had 207 +ve feedback and this guy in US claimed he hasnt received the item even though mate has a receipt for the packaging. Guy doesnt even have any feedback and Paypal says they will probably have to take money from my mates account to give back to the guy!

you should always check out the feed back he has four negatives and four positives if your selling stuff and want to sell more then those with good feedback will gladly show theres so the private ones i stay well clear off

absolutely right.

yeah mate your absolutely right,i took it for granted and was busy.he jumped on me with a buy it now.

the bas**rds always seem to get you when you have a moment of weakness hope you get it back through ebay did you pay via paypal if so you should get the most of it back

paypal

yeah,via paypal but hes an unverified member,so there compensation/insurance dont cover zip!!

fckn wnkar, omar cheema > cryptik> jon smith strikes again eh ? sorry to hear this m8. i hope this guy rots in hell

if this is this jon smith then we should all buy from him and pay for nought just to give him a bit of grief

4 days of chasing him,may have paid off!!

Watch this page.

by this tuesday/wednesday i may have had a result,if he doesnt i am paying a visit as im working up that way for a few days!i just got to check with my partner to see if my package has arrived before i go knocking on doors.

Sorry to here about all this Sarone.
I always felt I was relatively safe as long as I dealt with paypal. Obviously not. Hope the Pr**k gets what he deserves.

Back