wanted ;- simple easy to use DJ program for PC

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
im after a simple DJ'ing program for PC.i've been lumbered into doing a friends surprise birthday do this sat and im after something that will auto cross fade tracks with no button clicking.
so i can line up say 10-15 songs in a play list and let them all play and they will auto fade out and the 2nd track fades in over the first with no clicking on the mouse.

i did have a program a few years ago but i cant remember what it was called.i do have atomix virtual DJ 6.0.4 and DJ music mixer 4.9.i can see were you manually do it but auto ? .
if anyone knows a prog or how any of the 2 ive got work drop me a line please or it will be one shit do !!.

In Virtual DJ you stick all the songs in 1 playlist and his the auto button, I think it's somewhere in the top right hand corner of the playlist box.

In older versions you used to put the songs in both playlists and hit the auto button. But the new version will use the second playlist for fill-ins and requests you want to inturrupt the main playing list.

I know this isn't what you want but your post reminded me of something I saw the other day.
How cool is This

Virtual DJ is by far the best software for the beginner, and the automix function makes u sound far better than u actually are.

In Virtual DJ you stick all the songs in 1 playlist and his the auto button, I think it's somewhere in the top right hand corner of the playlist box.

In older versions you used to put the songs in both playlists and hit the auto button. But the new version will use the second playlist for fill-ins and requests you want to inturrupt the main playing list.

bang on m8 ,,,thats just what i needed to know ,works a treat.

I know this isn't what you want but your post reminded me of something I saw the other day.
How cool is This

That software looks like virtual dj with a skin but the screen looks slick.

Could be a Microsoft touch screen with the back taken off with edge LED lighing.

hi mate i used to do the radio on the internet , if u just want a good auto crossfade and very easy to use is sam broadcast if u want pm and ill upload no sweat , virual dj ostuke, are good but sam broadcast is easy to use very user friendly interface

i do karaoke and disco m8, i use windows media player for disco. its got a crossfade upto 10 seconds. brilliant, easy and y can make play lists too.

Back