{WANTED} sat DBOX images

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys im after some 2x images for sat Dbox2 if anyone has any can you please pm me i need them for experimental puposes ;)

or upload them in here i also have some if anyone needs any ;)

im trying to upload them but its not having it so will try again later i have 15 in total some were released 2 days ago there is an option on one where you can select sat or cable ill play with that later on today ;)

Files must be in .RAR format (as .zip only allows for a 1.76mb upload size!), and usually have to be split into 2 or 3 pieces, as the server doesnt seem to want to co-operate with files larger than 5MB.

Liam

@ Liam and Gav see what you think of this one look at the menu looks great stick it onto your images also look at the extras ;)

blimey it took me 10 mins just to upload a file ?

anyhow i have some others if you want to play with them guys ;)

JIMMYQ said:
im trying to upload them but its not having it so will try again later i have 15 in total some were released 2 days ago there is an option on one where you can select sat or cable ill play with that later on today ;)

hi jimmy

have a look on umps they seem to have a lot of sky dbox images there jimmy

hope that helps you out m8

@JIMMYQ
There is no difference between cable images and sat images except maybe a missing satellite.xml in cable images.
With the option Sat/Kabel you select the cam-alpha.bin for premiere sat cards or premiere cable cards, thats all.

mgb said:
@JIMMYQ
There is no difference between cable images and sat images except maybe a missing satellite.xml in cable images.
With the option Sat/Kabel you select the cam-alpha.bin for premiere sat cards or premiere cable cards, thats all.

see you learn something everyday i thought they were different for sat and cable....lol

anyhow mgb im gonna pm you mate your just the man i needed ;)

Back