Wanted. Pink Nintendo DS with nindogs

mdevine72

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've looked everywhere for one of these but everywhere is out of stock... Does anyone know where these might be in stock?

Any help you be appreciated

same here i have been every were, for a pink one, ended up with a
silver one and mario kart,

good luck m8....

Took a risk with amazon - 1 -2 weeks delivery - said i'd have it before xmas. Well i hope so.... cheers guys

I have one on order from blah.co.uk at the moment. Had it in order since early november. I emailed them to check if they would have them before christmas and they are expecting them in this weekend so you could try them. If you go to game.co.uk. You can leave your email address with them and they will email you when they have them in stock. they are expecting a batch in mid december and from the blurb on their site they seem confident that if you leave your details that they can reserve you one before christmas. may be worth a try.

you could try here,

[DLMURL]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=252&products_id=6555&[/DLMURL]

but please check it out before you order

Last edited by a moderator:
riksta said:
you could try here,

[DLMURL]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=252&products_id=6555&[/DLMURL]

but please check it out before you order

Had a look, these Japanese models. Would UK games work on these?

May just order a silver one - got an email of amazon saying that they have delayed delivery ro after xmas

Last edited by a moderator:
can you belive this selling reservation numbers on Ebay :( :Chainsaw: : shocked2

I just checked My argos's in my town ..Out Of Stock to pick up :( or I would of picked one up for u m8

Last edited:
was looking for one as well ended up getting blue one with nintendogs Labrador

and
Free DS Essential Kit
Protective carry case.
Car power adapter.
Games cartridge storage case.
Safe lens shields.
3 Stylus.
Stereo earphones.
Wrist strap.
Soft cleaning cloth.

for £99.99 at Argos
but have to wait for new stock of DS Essential Kit

so would not leave it to late or you might not get anything

My sister got a pink 1 with the dog game in the "GAME" store in East Kilbride on either Wed or Thur

Cheers guys.. ordered a silver one of amazon. Had to bite the bullet getting to close now to xmas. Did receive an email from Game saying they were getting some in stock soon... ah well cheers every1 for looking

Back