Wanted: Original tomtom 7 voices

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hope someone can help me, got tomtom 7 running but no voices. has anyone got the original ones?

thanks in advance guys

When I installed this on my 02 orbit, the voices I had working with TT6
worked fine for TT7

I had some old TT5 voices which I tried to copy into TT7 and can't get working, they are .vif and .chk files - anyone tell me what type
the files in TT7 are?
thanks

Helps if you put them in the right directory - I think they were on storage card for TT5, so created "voices" folder and copied them there - nothing.
Then had a look in device / programs / navigator and founf a voices folder - all sorted now thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some old TT5 voices which I tried to copy into TT7 and can't get working, they are .vif and .chk files - anyone tell me what type
the files in TT7 are?
thanks

*.chk & *.vif on TT7 for me mate.
HH.

im after v6 original voices, hopefully the links above will work ok...

Are there any special instructions to get the TT5 or TT6 voices working?

Thanks for the files! I simply placed them in a folder named "Voices" and then placed that folder in the "Navigator" folder on the phone.

Hey presto, voices on my TT on the phone!

Cheers!

try these m8 :)

Dear Postmaster. I'm sorry for spamming your site; All I want is to download the voices in DavidH's thread. I keep getting the message:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I hope you can help, so I can download the 3 rar files.

Dear Postmaster. I'm sorry for spamming your site; All I want is to download the voices in DavidH's thread. I keep getting the message:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I hope you can help, so I can download the 3 rar files.
dont spam m8 its only 5 good posts

but anyway u asked nicely here get them here

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Back