[Wanted] LEGO harry potter

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
as above looking for a working version, have tried a couple but get errorcode4 when its trying to load

my card is ndstt firmware version 1.17

This one worked fine for me and I'm using both a hardware modded NTSC wii and software modded PAL wii

thats for the wii m8, this is the Nintendo DS section :)

as above looking for a working version, have tried a couple but get errorcode4 when its trying to load

my card is ndstt firmware version 1.17

Still not working on dstt mate. Keep checking here for updates

5026 - BLHP - Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (U) : boots to 2 white screens. extinfo needs to be added.

got it working on original R4 card with wood firmware.

see other post

might be worthwhile getting hold of a few old R4's

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any updates on the DSTT working for Harry Potter ? my boy asked for ir last night

I ended up buying Acekards 2I for my kids, it was a lot easier than messing about with different ROMs and different firmwares, menues etc to try and get games going

For the sake of a tenner a piece, i should have done it a year ago

I ended up buying Acekards 2I for my kids, it was a lot easier than messing about with different ROMs and different firmwares, menues etc to try and get games going

For the sake of a tenner a piece, i should have done it a year ago

Don't suppose you could PM me the details where you bought from?

Have you bought from them? Are they o.k?

yes m8 it just like dealextream m8 . it took 7 days for my card to arrive . Its worth the wait as they are half the price of any were else i can find Because of nintendo winning that court case

Apologies for bringing this back on topic :proud: but has anybody got Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 working yet? Tried on an Acekard 2i & a DSTT, both with latest firmware I could find, but can't get this game to work. My boy obviously REALLY wants this game & thinks I'm a muppet 'cos it won't work!!
Any help appreciated,
HH.

i never got this, everyone i downloaded didn't work, its the new protection they are using nobody has crack it yet, that i know of anyway.

all new games have the same trouble :(

i never got this, everyone i downloaded didn't work, its the new protection they are using nobody has crack it yet, that i know of anyway.

all new games have the same trouble :(

what card u using?

DSTT m8 running firmware v1.17a12, cant get any new game to work :(

Back