wanted:laptop hard drive!

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

i am after a cheap as possible laptop hard drive as the on on my sons laptop has decided to call it a day,does anyone have a spare one of these lying around? i am not too bothered on the size to be honest he only goes on msn and dloads a bit of music.
if you can help please post a reply or drop me an private message.

thanks guys.

Sure ive got a 20 or 30 gig one kicking about will dig it out for you.
Not sure how much its worth though .
If ive got it i would be quite happy if you just covered the postage.

Sure ive got a 20 or 30 gig one kicking about will dig it out for you.
Not sure how much its worth though .
If ive got it i would be quite happy if you just covered the postage.

i would appreciate this so much can you let me know about the postage m8 and ill gladly pay this.

thanks in advance

Laptop HDD

Hi there,

I run a business in stafford that repairs & customizes laptops called ISC. I have plenty of hd's for sale new & reconditioned. If your just looking for somthing cheap & cheerfull i have reconditioned 40gb 2.5" for £30inc VAT, on the other end of the scale, i can supply an new 80gb harddisk for around £50.

Let me know if any good.

Indi

guys

i am after a cheap as possible laptop hard drive as the on on my sons laptop has decided to call it a day,does anyone have a spare one of these lying around? i am not too bothered on the size to be honest he only goes on msn and dloads a bit of music.
if you can help please post a reply or drop me an private message.

thanks guys.

Hi there,

I run a business in stafford that repairs & customizes laptops called ISC. I have plenty of hd's for sale new & reconditioned. If your just looking for somthing cheap & cheerfull i have reconditioned 40gb 2.5" for £30inc VAT, on the other end of the scale, i can supply an new 80gb harddisk for around £50.

Let me know if any good.

Indi

Yes and i am supplying a 40 gig 2.5" For free lol. Thats what we do on digital world.
Remember no traders are allowed to sell in this forum.

Back