Wanted Hard modded ps2

Thanks chaps,
My son is sorting it out....he's like a Bull at a gate.

PS i'm copying as many games as i can hehe
You do right pal😂 keep us updated on how you go. Also if the seller gets shirty tell eBay he is also selling counterfeit games which they will won’t look at kindly but I would imagine you won’t need to.

Yeh brought n exercise bike and when I tried to screw the pedal on the screws sheared off. was not happy and wanted a replacement and showed them the photos, took a couple of weeks threatening to to go to paypal, but got a full refund and a message that they would not pick up the bike at which time I fixed it. Dont mind fixing something that is free and taking the chance that it will break but I will not pay for faulty goods

Who remembers Bowlers Saturday Manchester watching the guys chip-while-you-wait PS2's p#ss wet through in sweat.

Use be brilliant watching the bobbies raid it DVDs flying everywhere. Vans like The Sweeney leaving the car park. I use to love going there for a mooch.

If was when you market shopped and picked up all your bits and built yourself then be made up that you built in rather than press a button and order.

Ah !, the good ole days

He's offered me a refund.... do i wait for it before i send the stuff back?
He's paying return fees too.

I know its probably obvious... but who moves first?

Last edited:
Make sure all the correspondence has been done through ebay and click the return this item tab in the purchase history of the item
once he accepts the return there should be a return label for you to print out, this will make sure its tracked and he signs for delivery
you will have to pay return postage unless he has agreed to refund you that as well, he should then refund you,
never email him direct always go through ebay

Ahhhh none of the correspondance as been done through ebay...its all been done through email.
I guess i'm too trusting... i'll do it your way @Fergalsworld

Ahhhh none of the correspondance as been done through ebay...its all been done through email.
I guess i'm too trusting... i'll do it your way @Fergalsworld
You won’t have to pay for the return.
The label provided will be charged to the seller. As Fergalsworld said do everything through eBay.

I had a huge thermaltake about 5 fans in it, 3 x 250g external that cost £250 each and a multi burner tower. I had 2 flight cases with 600 xbox 500 dreamcast and then 1000 ps2 jap usa releases the lot some super rare games. I got up one morning bags under the eyes and flogged the whole lot to a guy local to me.
I saw him a few months later he had the same bags I had

I'm getting a refund and posting his stuff back.
Lesson learnt,,,, be wary of everyone,
Thanks everyone.... nice one @avid
Great result and glad you are getting it sorted matey.
Some advice Bob.
Always read the description on an auction. Look at all the pictures and look at the sellers feedback.
Always use eBay when communicating with a seller or buyer and pay with PayPal through eBay.
If something looks to good to be true, it usually isn’t. 😁

@ukbob out of curiosity how many games did you manage to get copied🤔

CTurt/FreeDVDBoot

A burn able dvd and a usb stuck looks like the way to go.
The games can be downloaded all over the place.

Back